64 - Going Rogue

TW - NSFW

"No." I answered simply to which he turned his whole body to the side to face me, coffee mug still in one hand.

"Why not?" He asked simply.

"We're late. If you had woken up a little earlier then maybe I would have thought about it." I answered, crossing my arms.

"Open your legs, kitten." He said clearly, his hand still resting on my inner thigh.

My mouth dropped slightly from his sudden demand. "I'm not going to do that." I scoffed.

"And why won't you?" He asked once again. But there was a small smirk on his face. To him, this was just a game but he loved to tease me, and himself.

"Because, if I do then-" I started but then he leaned closer, his lips landing on mine and effectively shutting me up.

I kissed him back, butterflies imploding in my stomach. But that was more than enough of an indication for him to begin moving his fingers up and down my entrance through my panties.

My legs opened slightly, inviting his touch now that he was beginning to rile me up. Ghost pulled away from the kiss and finished his coffee with a final sip. "What were you saying, kitten?" He asked with that same cheeky smirk as his hand dived into my panties, making physical contact with my flower now.

"F-fuck Ghost.." I hissed, opening my legs a little more to accommodate him as his fingers explored me.

"You were saying?" He repeated, applying hard pressure against my clit which made me tremble.

"We're fucking late!" I shouted, finally getting the words to leave my mouth as I sat up, panting lightly.

"We are?" His fingers stopped. "We should get going then." He started, pulling his hand out of my underwear and getting up to leave.

Quickly, I grabbed his hand to stop him. "Are you blue-balling me?" I questioned, giving him a glare.

"Are you wet, kitten?" He asked in return with that stern voice of his.

"Not enough." I answered honestly to which he grinned.

"Good." He responded, prying my grip off him. "I'm on timeout, as you mentioned. You're off limits, kitten. No indulging." He explained with a shrug before walking off, heading towards the bedroom.

But I wasn't going let him get away that easy. I jumped up from the chair and wrapped my arms around him from the behind. "Will you indulge me, Lieutenant Riley?" I asked, my hands immediately going to his member which I grasped at from the outside of his boxers. He didn't say, nor did I notice, but he was hard himself and my action only made it more difficult to ignore.

Ghost let out a heavy sigh, tilting his head back to look up at the ceiling. "You're getting fucked." He spoke, letting my hands do all the work.

"I was kind of hoping for that now." I answered with a smile of my own.

Then he grabbed my hands, turning around to tower over me. "You're getting fucked. And you're going to watch." He added, the smirk disappearing from his face now that he was hot and bothered.

I couldn't even question what he meant because he let go of my wrists and grabbed my hips instead, throwing me over his shoulder. I let him carry me to the bedroom without a struggle. Slapping my ass, he then dropped me on the bed.

"That hurt!" I yelled with a pout. But Ghost only rolled his eyes, knowing I was just putting on a show, which was revealed by my sneaky smile after.

"Take off your clothes, woman, I have things to do." He ordered, crossing his arms.