68 - Give & Take

TW - NSFW

The sun shining through the curtains disrupted my vision. We really needed to invest in some black out ones. Stretching out, I felt nothing. But I didn't panic, hearing shuffling against the floorboards.

"Mm.. what are you doing?" I asked lowly, turning on my side and opening my eyes to see Ghost's back.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, still turned away from me.

"I don't remember when I fell asleep. Did we shower?" I asked, feeling the dampness in my hair.

"Mhm." He answered stoically, turning around with folded clothes in his hands.

That made me sit up. "What's going on?" I questioned.

"We're leaving soon."

"Leaving soon?"

"For Russia, kitten." He answered with a small sigh, walking over to the suitcase that harboured the rest of our clothes.

"We're leaving today? Soon?" I repeated in slight shock, crawling out of the bed to sit at the foot, my legs still feeling numb.

He nodded and placed the clothes in the suitcase before approaching me. "In a couple hours." He spoke, cupping my face. "Still want to go?"

"Of course." I nodded, holding onto his wrist. "Did you pack for me as well? Or did you expect to leave me behind?" I teased, standing up.

"Hm." His hands left my face and followed down the sides of my body. Again, I was nude and he was fully dressed. "We're going together." He clarified, grabbing my ass and bringing me closer, kissing my lips lightly.

I returned the kiss then pulled away, falling into his embrace and resting my head against his chest. "I'll take over, for now. I know you were waiting for me to get up." I smiled, looking up at him. Ghost was a minimalist, even when he went to Russia previously, he packed a hefty backpack. For this trip, I figured we'd need more.

"Don't pack too much." He warned, patting my ass before letting me go. Ghost then sat down at the desk and pulled out his laptop to do some last minute adjustments, preparing for our leave.

I walked over to the suitcase to see if practically empty besides our uniforms, and some particular choices of lingerie. "Really, Simon?" I sighed, holding up a red pair of lace panties. "We cant pack all my lingerie."

Ghost looked back with a smirk. "I figured you'd say that. We'll buy more when we get there." He teased. "Put some clothes on kitten, I'm joining a meeting." He instructed.

"Why?" I asked with a smirk of my own. "I'm sure whoever is on that call will appreciate the view as much as you do."

Ghost turned around on his chair with a stern look on his face. Then he patted his lap. "Come." He ordered much to my surprise. Did he actually want me on the call? Nude?

I nodded and got up from the floor, moving to sit on his lap, my back pressed against his.

He turned the chair around so we were facing his laptop, the camera on. But we had yet to enter the meeting, staying on the display screen. Which was good because my tits were entirely on display and viewable from the laptop screen.

"This is what you want soldiers to see?" He taunted, reaching up to grope my breasts. "Should we show them? How your face screws when I touch you like this?" His fingers twisted and pinched my nipples.

I turned my face away from the camera, the heat pooling at my cheeks and at my core.

"Look at yourself." He ordered and my face snapped back at the camera. I was hot and embarrassed, my skin warm under his touch. "Like what you see? How your body reacts to me?" He questioned, leaning down and peppering kisses along my neck as he massaged my breasts roughly.