47 - Tiresome

TW - NSFW

I sat there with a heavy sigh, combing my fingers through my hair. This is going to be tiresome. I'm really paying for what I did. Ten fold.

"Fuck. Okay."

I got out of bed and walked into the living room. It was tolerable for now. I just felt this warm fuzzy feeling but it was constant and made me ache.

The place was a mess. I needed to clean. Was there even a point? Probably not, but I needed to distract myself.

I bent down to pick up the scraps of our clothing one by one, putting them on the recycling after emptying whatever contents were in the pockets.

"Oh shit, my bra." I realised, walking back over to pick it up near the couch.

Then I felt it. A sudden jolt of vibration flows through me, causing my knees to weaken. Then again, it hit me.

"F-Fuck.." I groaned, falling to the floor as I felt the wetness increase between my legs.

And so it began. Even though he was far away, he still managed to tease me over and over again.

I managed to pull myself up onto the couch, the vibrations only increasing more and more. It left me wondering when the fuck it would hit max because at this point my whole body was shaking.

I lied down on the couch, panting heavily as my walls squeezed around the vibrator, climaxing almost instantly from the continuous pressure inside of me.

"Fuuuuck! Ghost!" I shouted, grabbing onto the couch as I hit another orgasm straight after, not even having the time to recover.

I didn't need to see his face to know he was enjoying it. Toying with me.

It didn't stop. It felt like orgasms kept hitting me for hours. My muscles spasmed and my hands shook as I reach the lowest and then the highest within seconds.

But it stopped. Just like that. I felt nothing.

I couldn't move, my legs felt paralysed. The only movement was the trembling.

My hand travelled down there for a moment, touching my lips. They were hot and swollen. I was going to be so sore tomorrow.

I stayed there on the couch for a couple minutes before standing up once more, having to get used to my legs for a moment.

But then it started again. That faint buzzing. I let out a steady breath and approached the kitchen, etching for a glass of water.

Reaching up, I opened the cabinet to take out a glass but immediately dropped it. The glass shattered on the floor as I stumbled back, the buzzing intensifying once more. I leaned back onto the counter, deciding to just let it happen as opposed to fighting it. I was making more mess rather than cleaning it up.

This time, the power switched constantly. It was spontaneous. I would stay on medium for so long then hit max for a minute then low for another before going back to max for the longest time. It fucked with my climax. But again, I must have released myself on that counter atleast a couple times before realising any attempt to do anything was futile.

My eyes were heavy and my body no longer felt like my body. I was getting dizzy.

I needed to eat. Something. Anything.

Limping over to the fridge, I was able to grab a Yoghurt cup. It was the easiest and quickest to consume.

Or so I thought.

Avoiding the broken glass on the floor, I pulled out the utensil drawer, reaching to grab a spoon but almost toppled over, a quick max buzz echoing throughout me.