76 - Testing Patience

TW - gore/torture

I'm fucked.

He's fucked.

I couldn't escape from these shackles even if I tried, there was a lock mechanism so close to the chair but far away enough to taunt me.

"Now the predicament is dawning on you, right?" Anastasia teased. "You can't leave. You're here to stay." She smirked, clapping her hands twice. "But who's to say we can't break you in a little now? You know, give your bitch boy something to look at when he walks in."

At her command, one of her guards wheeled in a cart full of weapons and items. And so the torture begins. But she didn't have an aim, she just wanted to have fun. So this wasn't going to stop.

"It's impressive, I'll give you that. Making it as far as you did. But unfortunate how just as I became a player, you get caught. Is the game over already?" She asked in a mocking voice, picking up different selections of knives before putting it back down.

"Let me go and we can go for a round two." I suggested to which she laughed.

"You have these titanium balls. I respect that." She answered, picking up a small metal cup filled with liquid.  Slowly, she approached me and swung the my left arm out on the armrest. Now that I thought about it, the chair I was on heavily resembled an examination chair. Perfect for torture since it could be moved limb by limb.

"Or maybe we should wait for your boyfriend, hm? Give him a choice. You or him. I'd love to see you two fight." She pondered.

"Do it." I hissed.

Her mouth curved into that same bastardly smile. "Okay." She grinned, pouring the liquid onto my arm. It was a millisecond of peace before it hit my arm and I realised what it was.

"Fuck!" I screamed, banging my head against the head rest. The acid quickly melted away my uniform and seeped into my skin. Tears were already rolling down my eyes as blood bursted out from the torn skin, the sound of it sizzling and the smell of burnt flesh filling the air.

"Damn! You're an expressive one! I like that. Most would rather keep it all in." She praised as I gasped for air constantly, losing the feeling in my arm.

"F-fuck you." I groaned.

But then she rose her fist and punched me in the face. I spat out blood with a smile.

"It was worth it." I mumbled.

"What? What was worth it?" She questioned with a glare.

"Executing those goons of yours... it was worth it. Seeing them plead for mercy, that's something you can't replace." I smirked. But that really riled her up, causing her to push the trolley over.

"Fuck you! Ill make sure to send this recording to all your loved ones so they can suffer seeing you suffer." She  hissed but then cleared her throat. Taking a moment to compose herself, she turned to the side and waved. "Say cheese at the camera! You're going to be a spectacle at that base of yours."

She walked back around to the spilled equipment and pulled out some pliers.

"No." My eyes widened.

"Oh yes. You won't need them, you won't be alive in the next couple days." She reassured, grabbing my burnt arm as I tried to shake off her grip.

But it was no use. I was helpless.

"Eeney, meaney, miney, moe..." She taunted, tapping the pliers against my nails one by one. "I choose you." She grinned, immediately clasping onto the nail of my middle finger and yanking on it.