9 - Damsel in Distress

TW - angst/fluff

Henri slowly tugged on the broken straps of my dress, revealing my bare skin inch by inch. I winced at his touch.

"Waiting for your command, Sir." Konig mumbled, extremely agitated at the sight.

"A bra? Hidden so well? Do you like teasing me?" Henri questioned with a grin. Just more to unwrap to him. The dress was now sitting on my abdomen. His eyes hungrily staring at my chest, waiting to pounce.

"Sir?!" Johnny huffed, perturbed at what was happening right before his eyes.

"Go." Ghost muttered.

"Feeling good yet?" Henri smiled, his hands reaching to cut down the centre of my bra. But just before he could, a knock was heard at the window.

Henri moved back slightly and stood up. "Did a bird just hit the window?" He questioned, moving closer cautiously.

Then within a split second two masked figures crashed through the window and the door swung open. Broken glass spayed everywhere, cutting my skin left right and center. The skull mask was all too familiar.

Johnny jumped onto Henri to apprehend him whilst Konig drove his knife into the skulls of the two assailants behind the bed.

My eyes remained on Ghost however. Expertly, he hit one guard in the groin and drove his knee up into the skull of another. One tried to pull his gun but he was too slow. Ghost grabbed the gun for him and shot him point blank between the eyes. The last guy tried to run up on him but Ghost slung him over his shoulder and grappled him to the floor before shooting him. He stood up with a killer look in his eyes, finishing off the other two before dropping the gun.

Konig got up quickly to release me from my shackles but before he could even attempt to do so, Ghost pushed him off.

"Don't look. Remove the Target." He growled.

Konig nodded without a second thought and helped Johnny take Henri out of the room.

Ghost approached me carefully, unsure over how I would react. But I was too drugged to even blink, let alone oppose.

"You're okay now." He spoke softly, breaking the chains that subdued me with his knife. My body then fell limp. I still couldn't move. I felt blank and lifeless.

Getting onto the bed, he pulled me into his arms. A sudden warmth engulfed me.

"You're safe. I'm here." He mumbled, slowly pulling the bodice of my broken dress up in an attempt to cover me. Although, he was cautious not to touch my skin.

His strong arms then lifted me off the bed with ease. But he was attentive enough to ensure that I was comfortable and at ease, knowing that he had the situation handled.

Instinctively, I grabbed onto his vest tightly, my fingertips and wrists sore from scratching against the cufflinks. For the first time today, I felt comfort and care. For the time being, he was my sanctuary. I knew I could trust him.

With that, my eyes fluttered closed as I rested my head deep into his chest.