46 - Eruptions & Interruptions

TW - NSFW

There we both were, staring at eachother in our full glory.

Oh how I've missed this. It's torture yes, all these games, but the thrill of it all. I missed the excitement he brought, and the safety that came with it.

Ghost stood back up and my gaze followed him. I didn't know what he had in mind but I knew he would go feral at any given moment. Another thing I had missed. Before he left, we barely knew eachother, barely spoke. But we were so emotionally connected and I wanted to catch him up to speed on everything.

Before he could even make a move, I jumped up from the ground and hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise as I buried my head deep into his chest. And just like that, his smirk melted away leaving his soft side on display.

"You okay?" He asked, looking down at me.

But I remained silent.

He understood the memo, wrapping his strong arms around me, practically engulfing me with his warmth.

"Yeah.. I missed you too." He mumbled, resting his head on top of mine.

"Was it hard? Just leaving like that?" I asked, looking up at him.

"More than you know." He sighed, slowly breaking his hold on me and sitting back down on the couch, patting the space behind him.

"I needed you that day. The mission.. it went to shit. These last few months, they really tested me." I muttered sitting down next to him and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I know." He answered, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"How?"

"I received the mission report. And you were not favoured in it." He spoke.

I scoffed, reaching on my hand down to stroke his length, noticing it was still hard. There was no way I was going to blue ball him on his day back, not that he would have minded either way. "It wasn't even my fault! The ML just waited for danger to arrive and I wasn't just going to sit there whilst they got us killed." I huffed, getting more angry whilst I picked up the pace, causing him to squirm in my palm. "And even then, Price gave this whole talk about it being a shitty system and I'm just an unfortunate sacrifice. Like I haven't done enough for this place already and then they decide to bench me? Bench me for saving lives? Can you believe it? Like how stupid does that sound?" I continued to rant, fully taking it out on his length.

"Kitten you-" He heaved out.

"And then for the WHOLE time you were gone I was basically grounded! I swear they might as well have just set up a bed in the gun range because that's all I did." I hissed, squeezing and pumping his member roughly, completely blocking out his warnings. "Like how do they expect me to be the best when I'm not even-"

My eyes went wide.

He moaned out my name as thick liquid soaked my hand.

"Fuuuck.." He groaned, combing his fingers through his hair.

I quickly let go of his member in shock. "Fuck me, I-I didn't even realise-" I panicked, his seed now dripping down onto my leg.

"I needed that, kitten." He smirked, leaning over and kissing me on the forehead to reassure me that whatever I did was fine. "And you don't have to worry anymore. I'm here now."

"Yeah.. you're right." I sighed, wiping my hand on my leg. "It's done now, anyway. It's not like I can-" I started but then was pushed down onto my back so I was lying down on the couch. "Love what are you-"

Before I could even finish my question he had dove straight down into me, his head buries between my thighs. "Nngh... G-Ghost..!" I moaned out, arching my back once I felt his tongue flick my clit and then move to my folds, sloppily eating me out.