37 - Dangerous Assumptions

TW - NSFW

He was showing mercy. Because I was behaving, for the most part. It was tempting to step out of line but I knew I probably couldn't take it. I had that mission in the morning. He'd be more than happy if I missed it though, which is why I couldn't.

"You're quiet.. you hurting?" He asked, putting out his cigarette, wanting confirmation before he continued his game.

I shook my head and lifted my head up, puckering my lips for a kiss. "Just... tired. I need a minute." I mumbled.

"Tired? You'll wake up soon enough." He smirked, complying and leaving a peck on my lips. The only request of mine that he gave into so easily tonight. Now I could see him clearly however, and that gave me joy.

"Ready to be rewarded?" He asked, pulling my panties down to my lower thighs. "These stay here." He ordered. Of course it wasn't just going to happen, now I couldn't even open my legs properly.

"Yes, sir.." I answered, knowing he loved it when I called him that.

The corners of his mouth curved into a smile. That simple word made him so excited. "What do you do when you're about to climax?" He questioned.

It made me laugh a little, it felt like sex trivia. "Tell you." I answered simply.

"Good girl." He praised, giving my ear a single kiss before gently pulling my legs up so my knees were bent instead of lying down.

"F-fuck..." I hissed in pain, the knee joint still being sore and bruised.

"Just bear with me, kitten." He reassured, opening my legs a little wider until my panties were just about to stretch. "Don't want to rip these." He smirked, reaching down and pressing the bullet against my entrance.

I let out a steady sigh as he turned it on to the lowest setting, teasing my opening before carefully pushing it in.

"Feeling good?" He asked, moving it ever so slightly to begin stimulation.

I squirmed at first, trying to adjust before giving a nod. "Faster." I urged, the vibrations causing my body heat to rise at a quick rate.

But he only let out a small chuckle. "Patience kitten. Don't want to break you." He taunted, waiting a moment for the bullet to lube up before he started to push it in and out of me.

With every small thrust, the jolts of vibration caused my toes to curl as I moan lightly, loving every bit of it.

Then I heard the bullet click twice, he had put it to the highest setting, skipping the middle. It seemed like he no longer had the intention to ease me into anything.

Immediately, he slammed the bullet into my entrance, my flower welcoming it very easily. The constant pleasure caused my walls to throb and legs to quiver. I panted heavily, continuously moaning his name, all his names.

My legs began to give as i could feel climax edging closer. "G-Ghost... nnggh- fuck me.." I moaned out loudly, unable to even string together the simplest of words.

"Hold it." He ordered, leaving the bullet inside me to do its work as his thumb brushed over my clit.

My hands fidgeted and pulled on the cuffs. His thumb needed to move. It became so overwhelming I didn't even know how well I could restraint myself.

"L-love I-"

"Hold it." He interrupted once more, feeling how my clit pulsated against his thumb. Suddenly he applied heavy pressure, finally giving the green light. "Let go." He smirked, watching my body immediately relax at his word.