59 - Sweetener

TW - NSFW

We were both back in that R labelled room. My stomach was churning, curious to see what we would do this time.

"Your arm?" He asked, locking the door, whiskey bottle in hand.

"It feels dead, but I think it's okay." I answered, going to sit on the bed.

"Before that pretty ass lies down, Strip." He said nonchalantly, taking a sip of his drink.

Ghost loved to see me naked, even if we weren't engaged in activities. Lately, I feel like I have been more nude than I have been covered.

Nodding at his instructions, I began to remove all my clothes as he watched intensely.

I put my clothes on the side and sat down on the bed, waiting for his next move.

"Put on a show, kitten." He instructed, putting the bottle down and walking over to the window, cracking it open.

The cold air seeped through, causing me to shiver slightly.

"A show?" I asked in confusion, crossing my arms. What did he want me to do? Dance?

"Open those sexy legs of yours and put on a show." He repeated, taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

"Oh.. I get what you mean." I lit up in realisation, crawling over the bed to the drawer. "I get to pick?" I asked, opening it the reveal an array of toys at my disposal.

He nodded, giving permission as he blew out smoke. But it seemed a little too easy for the stunts I pulled today. What was the catch?

I hesitated between the toys. I wanted to try something new, something bigger. My hand gravitated towards the wand, having two attachments. One for my vagina and the other for my clit. If anything was going to get me over quick, again and again, it would be this.

But Ghost let out a sigh, judging my pick. "Are you sure?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why was he causing doubt? Did he think I couldn't take it? "I'm sure." I said confidently, closing the drawer and lying back down on the bed, my back against the headboard. "You watching?" I asked, opening my legs and turning on the wand, the buzzing filling the air as I was already eager to get started.

"Mhm." He nodded, waiting to see how I pleasured myself.

And so I got started, placing the vibrating wand at the entrance of my flower.

"Mm- fuck!" I groaned, the intensity already causing liquid to escape from me. I held it against my lower lips, waiting to get more and more wet until I slowly pushed the dildo into me.

The second attachment just barely grazed against my clit but it was more than enough to push me to the edge in a matter of moments.

I moaned out as I hit climax, my eyes rolling back into my head as my legs jerked open on instinct, giving him a better view.

But I didn't stop. I pushed the dildo in further, letting it sit there for a moment as the the vibrations exuded warmth within me. I wasn't even focusing on Ghost now, I just wanted to hit my high again.

"G-Ghost..!" I moaned out once more, moving the dildo in and out of me at a slow pace as I hit another climax. Then another once I picked up the pace, the vibrations feeling more intense as I became better lubricated.

The dildo fell out of me and I dropped it on the bed, panting heavily as I brushed the hair out of my face. I was only now picking up on the scent of the burning tobacco. Looking up at Ghost, I noticed a stern look in his eye. He was leaned back against the wall, arms crossed as the cigarette burned to ash.