67 - Rough Fuck

TW - NSFW

I gulp down. The couch was barely big enough for three people. I didn't know what to anticipate. But nevertheless, I complied with his command and lied down on the couch. Ghost held that smirk on his face as he watched me, moving onto his side so he was facing me.

"Don't be shy, kitten. Show me what you've been hiding." He taunted, patting my leg for me to open. Taking a small breath, I opened my legs to reveal the lace panties I had being wearing, albeit a little wet now from just hearing his husky voice.

The choice of underwear made his face light up with amusement. I usually opted for more comfortable undergarments but I figured something more intriguing was needed when I had my photo session.

"Fuck.. you should wear these more often." He spoke, hooking a finger on my waistband, tugging then letting go. The band snapped against my skin which caused me to jump a little.

"I'll keep that in mind." I mumbled, watching his every move.

Slowly, he dragged his finger along my hip line, dipping down to my crotch and drawing circles over my panties. He was playing with me. I should know by now, nothing ever comes so easy with Ghost. I guess this torture substitutes for his lack of personal pleasure.

"You like that?" He taunted, dragging his finger down so it hovered over my opening. His eyes widened in slight surprise, feeling the dampness of the fabric already. I blushed and looked away. Did he really need me to say it?

"Words, kitten." He demanded, pushing the fabric into my entrance slightly. My folds swallowed the fabric so easily it made me a little embarrassed. His sex drive heightened my own, but never did I think I'd receive so much. Not that I was complaining since I always craved more.

"Y-yeah I do.." I moaned lightly as his index finger curled and uncurled, forcing the fabric further inside me. My face screwed as I squirmed, the foreign feeling of the lace lightly scratching my walls. It felt good.

"F-fuck.." I groaned, feeling myself get wetter and wetter with the aid of his fingers.

Slowly, his hand dipped into my panties and pressed his palm against my flower. "Dripping already?" He teased to which I blushed.

"You're just that sexy." I said with a smirk, puckering my lips.

Ghost rolled his eyes with a smile and leaned down. His lips made contact with mine as I felt his digit push into my entrance. On instinct, I attempted to sit up but his hard frame kept me down on the couch. His chest pressed against mine, his finger attacking my walls as his lips ravaged mine.

He didn't even give me a chance to accustom to his fingers that fucked me at a fast pace, let alone catch my breath which he cut off. Within the matter of minutes, I was a heaving mess, his tongue still in contact with mine, refusing to let up. It was like he was looking for an excuse to fuck with me. I tried pulling away in an attempt to vocalise my warnings of climax but his lips followed after mine.

Then my back arched from the constant harassment of pleasure, forcing him to break the kiss as his fingers pulled out from my panties. I collapsed back down onto the couch, my eyes closed as I attempted to catch my breath.

"Y-you.. did that on purpose." I mumbled, opening my eyes to be met with his devilish grin.

"Horny slut." He answered bluntly, sucking the juices off his fingers. It was quite clear that I was more hot and bothered by him now.

"One more?" He asked, grabbing the lining of my panties and tugging them upwards lightly, causing my folds to swallow them. The lace pressed against my wetness as I closed my legs on instinct.