Nick Jonas; Yacht Life

The charter season was coming to a close and you were so relieved to know that in just a few weeks you would be off the yacht and back on land. As a stewardess you were in charge of making sure the charter guests were well taken care of and the interior of the boat was spick and span.

The new guests were boarding the boat today and it was always nerve-wracking waiting to see how the guests would be. The last guests were such a handful, but they had left a nice tip for the crew, which did make it worth the trouble.

You heard the captain announce on the radio it was time to meet the guests on the deck. You hurriedly grabbed your tray of champagne and headed for the deck. 

You lined up beside the chef on board and the other stewardess, Sabrina. You plastered on your stewardess smile and stood patiently. The first person you saw make their way onto the boat almost made you drop your tray, it was Kevin Jonas.

You were such a fan of the Jonas Brothers but had never met them in person, and one by one they walked onto the boat. Kevin with his wife and daughters, Joe, Nick, and Frankie.

Wow! Real celebrities on your yacht, what were the chances of that?

You introduce yourself and pass out all of your champagne. As the chief stewardess gave a tour of the boat, you head down to your quarters to change into the more casual sailing outfit. You gather the plates for lunch and feel the boat start to move away from the dock. You grab some decor and head for the aft deck where the guests would soon eat lunch.

You were working on decorations when you heard some laughing coming from the lounge area behind you. You continue to work and finally get finished setting up for lunch. You hear Sabrina radio for you.
Sabrina: "Y/N. Y/N. Sabrina."
You grab your radio and turn around to see Nick Jonas watching you from the doorway into the lounge. You smile at him and quickly reply.
You: "Sabrina. Y/N. Go ahead."
Sabrina: "Will you gather the guests for lunch, please?"
You: "Will do."

You clip the radio back to your belt and turn to see Nick holding out his hand to shake yours.
Nick: "Nick. And if I heard right your name is Y/N"
You shake his hand.
You: "It's very nice to meet you, can I get you anything?"
Nick: "Oh, uh. Not at the moment. Did I hear it was about time for lunch?"
You: "You did in fact. I was just getting ready to round everyone up."
Nick: "I'll go do it. By the way, the table looks fantastic. I hope it was ok that I was watching you work."

You: "Yeah, that's perfectly fine

You: "Yeah, that's perfectly fine." You had butterflies the size of birds in your stomach. He was so handsome. Even more so in person than any pictures you'd ever seen. And he was making small talk with you? What? You feel yourself starting to blush. You then realized he was still holding onto your hand. You quickly pull it away and smile. "I had better go to the galley and help serve. It was lovely to meet you. I'll see you all back up here in a few minutes?"
He nods and watches you leave before moving to gather the family.

For the next 24 hours anytime Nick caught you he would make small talk and flirt. You loved the attention but also knew you had to keep it professional. Tonight was their last night of the charter and it was a nautical theme party night. You had once again been put in charge of table decorations and had everything set for service.

You were finished and turned to see Nick coming out onto the deck

Nick: "I thought I'd find you here. Will you do me a favor?"
You: "Of course. What do you need?"
Nick: "I was wanting to get my picture in the captain's hat, just for social media. Do you mind helping me with that?"
You smile. "Of course!"

You snap the photo and get it approved by Nick

Nick: "You know what would make the picture even better?"
You: "What?"
Nick: "If you were in it." He winks.
You blush and just giggle.
Nick: "It's true."
You: "Trust me you wouldn't want to ruin your picture by adding me." You laugh.
Nick: "Hey! It would enhance the shot not ruin it, trust me. You're beautiful."
Your heart jumped to your throat and you knew your face was blood red.
Nick: "You're awfully cute when you blush like that, Y/N."
You shake your head slightly trying to come back to reality. "Is there any-anything else I can help you with, Nick?"
Nick: "You could promise to meet me after the charter for dinner?"
You catch his eye and smile. You lean in and whisper, "I'm not technically allowed to say yes."
He whispers back, "I won't tell anyone. I'm a good secret keeper."
You pull away and nod your head. Right then you get called to do dinner service and have to leave. Did you just accept a date with Nick Jonas?

Dinner was served and once again the chef knocked it out of the park. You were clearing plates and the only people left at the table were the brothers smoking cigars and talking business.

Kevin: "Y/N I have a question for you

Kevin: "Y/N I have a question for you."
Y/N: "Of course, how can I help you?"
Kevin looks at Joe and then Nick. "Will you please go on a date with Nick?"
Nick: "Kevin!" He facepalms.
Kevin: "You see he has this massive school-girl crush on you and Joe and I are tired of watching him flounder around you instead of asking you out."
Joe smiles and nods. "It's true."
Nick: "Kevin! I already asked her out before dinner!"
You laugh.
Kevin looks at you. "And please say you said yes."
Nick looks at you and winks. You just blush and walk away.
Kevin: "I'm taking that as a yes."
Joe: "Since when did Nick grow a pair and decide to ask her out?"
Nick comes around the table and smacks both of them upside the head while he chuckles.