Tom Hiddleston; The Rain

You were so excited! Your best friend, Tom, had invited you to the premier of War Horse. Not only were you excited about the movie, but that Tom had selected you to accompany him.

You and Tom were severely close friends. So close, in fact, that you would finish each other's sentences and spend holidays together. Of course, the media had a field day when they would catch you two together. You did have a crush on him, but knew you wouldn't want to stand in the way of him being happy, if he didn't feel the same. So you elected to stay quiet.

You were anxious the entire day leading up to the premier. Tom had flown you to London a few days after he arrived, because he was still doing several press interviews and a few meetings for upcoming films. Tom had given you money for a dress, knowing you wouldn't ask, he asked you to count it as a birthday present. You accepted the generous gift, even though you knew Tom would shower you with more as your birthday grew closer.

You got ready in your hotel room and anxiously awaited Tom's arrival. His room was going to be right next to yours, but he hadn't stayed here yet. Your phone dinged and you walked across the room to retrieve it.

It was Tom.
Tommy Boy: Hey, Beautiful. You about ready to strut your stuff?
You smile.
You: I'm almost ready, but I'm just praying I don't stumble on the carpet. 😂
Tommy Boy: I'd catch you, as always. 😉😂

You thought back to multiple occasions of tripping and falling only to be caught by Tom.

You: You almost here?
Tom: About three blocks away.

You take one more look in the mirror, call it done and head for the elevator.

You walk outside to be met by a vehicle pulling up to the curb and Tom getting out of the backseat

He looked tremendously handsome in his suit and tie

He looked tremendously handsome in his suit and tie. He always looked handsome, but there was something about him getting all dressed up that made your heart do a little dance.

Tom eyed you up and down
Tom: "You sure it's not my birthday?"
You twirl.
You: "Does it look alright?"
Tom: "Alright? I'm gonna have to keep you in my sight tonight. Every man on the carpet would be crazy not to swoon over you."
You swat the air.
You: "Oh stop that."
Tom: "I will not."

He offers you his hand and helps you into the car, shutting the door behind you.

Time Skip....

After the premiere you both headed back to the hotel. Neither one of you were ready to call it a night, so you decided on a nice evening walk.
You went to the room and changed into something a little more comfy.

You hear a knock on your door and look through the peep hole

You hear a knock on your door and look through the peep hole. It's Tom of course. You open the door and step into the hall.
Tom: "How do you look stunning in everything you where?"
You stop dead in your tracks.
You: "Tom Hiddleston.... Are you flirting with me?"
Tom: "I'd be foolish not to, Y/N."
You: "Oh. And why is that?"
Tom ignores your question, grabs your hand and walks toward the elevator.

Time Skip....
After you walked for a while and stopped for ice cream. You noticed some clouds in the distance starting to look a little heavy.
You: "We should head back."
Tom looks up to the sky as you are.
Tom: "I believe you're right."
About four blocks into the fifteen you had walked, the rain started to come down. You really didn't mind, you liked the rain.
You passed in front of a wedding dress shop and stopped walking and as he could tell you stopped, so did Tom. The dress in the window was your dream dress.
Tom: "You have any use for such a dress, Y/N."
You smile. "Nope, not yet. But hopefully one day." You turn to catch Tom's eye. He winks.
You: "What was that for?"
Tom: "What?"
You: "The wink."
Tom turns to fully face you.
Tom: "I can just imagine you wearing it."
You blush. "Oh."
Tom: "Don't you want to know where I placed myself in this fantasy?"
Of course you did.
You nod your head.
Tom tilts your chin up with his index finger to stare into your eyes.
Tom: "At the altar, waiting for you to walk down the aisle."
You smile and so does he.
Your gaze keeps going from his eyes to his lips.
You whisper. "Tom?"
Tom: "Yes?"
You: "Kiss me."
He closes the gap between you to and kisses you sweetly.

And just like that you are kissing your Tommy Boy in the rain.

.............................................................................
Requested by greeneggspider