Sebastian Stan; The Family Farm

You loved your family. So, when your grandma called from the mountains to ask you and your family to help her do her spring cleaning, it was not even a question. Thankfully, your husband of 10 years, Sebastian, was also a big family man. And you had taught your kids to be the same.

Daniel Anthony Stan (in the middle)- 12 years oldAdrian Christopher Stan (back)- 11 years oldElena Scarlett Stan (front)- 8 years old

Adrian Christopher Stan (back)- 11 years old
Elena Scarlett Stan (front)- 8 years old

You packed up your family and boarded a plane from New York.

Time Skip
Grandma: "It's so nice to see you and Sebastian and the children again." She said as she dried dishes and you washed.

You were looking out the window at the property. Seb was out with your uncle throwing hay into the loft of the barn and the kids were running around with your sister's kids in the woods.Your sister was upstairs with your mother dusting and organizing. Your dad was currently in town getting lunch for everyone.

You: "It's nice to be back. We love it here, and it helps that we love you, too!"
Grandma: "Oh, you're too sweet."
You: "So, what else can we help with while we're here?"
Grandma smiles. "Why don't you go out and explore with that handsome man of yours.....Actually, would you call him in here? I have some important news to share with both of you."
You immediately put down the dishes, dry your hands, and help your grandmother to the living room chair.
You: "I'll be right back."
You scurry out the door and yell to Seb. He comes jogging to you.
You: "Hey. Grandma wants you and I to talk with her a minute. Apparently it's big news."
He lifts and eyebrow and leans foreword, kissing you on the temple.
Seb: "Well, let's not keep her waiting."

Time Skip
You and Seb were sitting on the back porch swing before dinner.
Seb: "What are you thinking?"
You: "I think you know what I'm thinking. I'm just interested in what you want."
He smiles and leans toward you kissing your lips gently.
Seb: "Besides you?"
You shove him away.
You: "Not with you smelling like that."
He chuckles.
Seb looks back out over the property. He lets a few moments pass.
Seb: "I think we should tell the kids."
Your eyes light up as you fling yourself onto his lap. You kiss his face all over.
Seb laughs. "So much for me stinking."

Time Skip
After dinner everyone was scattered around the dining room and adjoining living room talking.
You stand from the dining room chair and look to Seb, who is leaning against the wall. He nods.

You: "Excuse me everyone!"Everyone quiets down and looks to you

Everyone quiets down and looks to you.
You: "Sorry for interrupting, but Sebastian and I have some great news."
Mom: "I knew it! You're expecting!"
You: "NO! No, it's not that."
Seb laughs, which got everybody laughing. It took a few minutes to calm down.

You: "No, we aren't expecting, but.... Grandma has just offered to sell the property."
Gasps were heard around the rooms.
You smile.
You: "And Sebastian and I have decided to buy it!"
Your children scream! They all run to you and hug you.

Time Skip
Eight years later, you were sitting on the porch swing with Seb. You had just gotten your family portraits back.

Your children now, 20, 19, and 16 in one picture

Your children now, 20, 19, and 16 in one picture. You thought back to the day and marveled at the memories since made at this place. You thought about them building that tree house only a few years ago.

You kept looking through pictures to find your two youngest children, 8 and 6.

Mihaela Hayley StanNicolae Jeremy Stan

Mihaela Hayley Stan
Nicolae Jeremy Stan

Looking back and remembering the night of your announcement to buy the property you couldn't help but smile. You remembered after the announcement finding out your mother was indeed, right, you were expecting. And now your family was complete with two littles being born in the mountains.

You loved your family. You loved your home. You loved your life.