Matt Daddario; Friends? Part 1

You were driving along the interstate jamming out to some popping music, trying to stay awake. You were headed to your home in (Your hometown) after leaving college for spring break. what were you going to do over spring break? Party? Gamble? Nope! You were headed home to your family to spend time with them, watching movies and taking naps ALL WEEK LONG! You were so excited to be going home, you needed a break desperately.

You were jamming out and looked down to your dash to see that you were almost on E. So you looked for the next exit along the road. You pull off and pull into the nearest gas station. You jump out the car, stretching, and entering your credit card into the machine. You start pumping gas into your vehicle and look around the area. It wasn't a very busy rest stop.

You were looking around when your eyes ran across someone obviously in some distress leaning against his car, with a huge dent on the right front side if his car, right above the tire, which was now flat. He was on the phone and you could hear some of the conversation.

Mystery Man: "I know I need to be there tomorrow, but I don't have good signal here and don't know what to do to get there....." He is face palming. "I know I should have flown, but I can't do much about that now." He curses under his breath and looks up, noticing you staring at him.

He is the most attractive man you have ever seen

He is the most attractive man you have ever seen. Dark hair, beautiful eyes, muscles, tall, and... you are staring again. Why can't you look away?

He shakes his phone as he gives a frustrated grin.

Mystery Man: "Lost service."

You just nod and give him a pitied look. You are somewhat introverted and don't like talking to strangers but for some reason you felt drawn to him. The pump stopped as you were working up the courage to go over and meet the handsome stranger.

You pull out the nozzle and screw the gas cap back on. You wrap your keys around your neck from your lanyard and walk over to the stranger.

He sees you starting to walk over and straightens his posture from leaning on his car.

You speak as you walk over.
Y/N: "I noticed you seem to be in a pickle. Y/N." As you put your hand out to shake his.

Mystery Man: Shakes your hand. "Matt. It's nice to meet you."

Y/N: "You as well. So can I help?"

Matt: "Well, I'm headed to (insert a large city ten hours from your hometown; *city). I've been on the road for twelve hours already, but I hit a raccoon and it caused some damage to my car, obviously." Pointing at the front if his car. "So I pulled off here, because I saw a mechanic sign. Turns out the mechanic is out for the rest of the day. I don't have enough service to call my manager, an Uber, or wrecker. So I'm stuck here until tomorrow."

You wonder how to help. You have service but know that Ubers aren't really a thing in your hometown and this mechanic is one of the best around. You then thought that you could invite him to ride with you the fifteen minutes to your house, off the next exit. You were getting ready to suggest such, when your phone rang. You look at the screen and see it is your mom calling. You look at Matt and hold up a finger, pressing the answer button on your phone.