Drew Starkey; Subtle

Drew had been filming all day but just as you decided to go lay out at the hotel pool, he called you to say he was back and was concerned you weren't in the room. So you told him where you were and he said he'd be there in a minute.

Drew: "Babe, I don't see you."

You: "I'm literally directly to your left

You: "I'm literally directly to your left." You laugh.
He finally turns and sees you and waves. He walks over to you, bends down and give you a kiss. Then he sits down beside you and takes off his shades. He eyes your body up and down.
You: "Hey! My eyes are up here."
Drew: "I know, but there's so much more than just your eyes." He giggles.
You lean forward and slap his arm.
Drew pretends to cry. "That hurt, Y/N."
You lean forward and kiss his arm where you slapped him.
You: "All better?"
He leans down and kisses you slowly and passionately.
He pulls away, knowing he has just ignited a desire for more in you.
Drew: "That's better." He whispers.

He hurriedly takes his earpods out and lays them beside your legs on the lounge chair. He grabs you by your waist and hoists you over his shoulders in one swift motion. Before you could protest, he jumps into the deep end of the hotel pool with you.

You emerge from the water. Drew comes up right after you.
You: "DREW STARKEY!"
Drew: "Yessss."
You turn and see him eyeing your body again.
You: "That may have just cost you more than you are willing to think about."
Drew: "Crap, I'm going to be paying for that in a subtle way later, aren't I?"
You wink at him, "I don't think it's going to be that subtle."