Tom Holland; Dad

You and Tom had been married for almost two years when you decided to foster children. You had always known you wanted to foster to adopt children since you were a young teenager. You didn't know if that was possible until you fell in love with Tom. He was great with kids and talked about having a big family one day.

Now three years into being married you were well on your way to adopting four siblings. Their mother left them in a store in town and never came back for them. The oldest being twins, were both 5, and took the abandonment very hard. They were placed with you that night and hadn't left your loving home since. They started calling you mom and Tom, dad.

You both knew you wanted to adopt them from that very first night.

Tonight, Tom was headed to a movie premier and the kids were so excited for "Dad." He got ready at the house and was getting ready to walk out the door.

Ian, the oldest boy, shouted down the hall. "Wait!"
He looked at you with puppy dog eyes. "Can we get a picture with Dad?" You looked at Tom and he choked back a tear.
Tom: "Absolutely. In fact, go get your brother and sisters and we'll all get a picture."
He sprints down the hall to get the others.

You go to Tom and kiss his cheek.
Tom: "I love being a Dad. But, I also love that you are a Mum."

You smile and he pulls you to him to kiss you.

Here they came, bounding into the room.

You quickly arranged them and snapped a picture.

You kissed him one last time and off he went. You loved your little family.