Grayson Dolan; Baby

Your husband Grayson had been away for a while on tour. He had left two months after your baby girl, Isabella, was born.

It was now three months later and Grayson was returning home. You had tried to go visit him several times on tour, but your doctors had told you it was not the smartest idea to fly with your new baby, and you had been getting sick repeatedly since giving birth. Your immune system was struggling.

You knew Grayson was coming home so you decided to clean up your house a bit after putting Izzy down for a nap. Your mom had stayed with you the first month of Gray's tour with Ethan, but couldn't stay after that due to work. So for the last two months you had done it all; feeding, bathing, snuggling, diapers, doctor's appointments, late night comforts, laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, all on very little health and sleep.

Gray could tell you were struggling, even though you were trying to hide it from him.

You had offered to meet him at the airport today, but he didn't want you to make the extra trip in.

You had just sat down on the couch when you heard whimpering coming from the baby monitor. You sighed and hoisted yourself up, going to retrieve your daughter from her crib.

You opened the door and heard her start to wail. You came to the crib and pulled her into your arms softly rubbing her back, cooing, and swaying. She calmed down quickly and you heard a car door shut.

You trott to the window to see the front steet and see your hubby carrying his bags to the front door. You hurriedly open the front door and greet your husband with tears streaming down your face.

He drops his bags and looks from you to your baby

He drops his bags and looks from you to your baby. He kisses the baby's forehead. Then kisses you passionately while cupping your chin with his hand.

You pull away.

Y/N: "Why don't you come in and stay awhile, stranger."
Grayson pecks you on the lips again. He then bends down and grabs his bags bringing them inside and laying them down in the living room.

He holds out his arms and takes his daughter in his arms. She reaches for him and he kisses her chubby hands.

Grayson: "Hi baby. I've missed you. Mommy's been such a warrior now it's my turn."

You go up behind him and wrap your arms around him, squeezing a bit. You start to kiss his back lightly and he shivers.

Grayson: "One minute babygirl, mommy wants some attention."

He sets Izzy down on the floor.

He then turns to you and kisses you over and over again

He then turns to you and kisses you over and over again. You relish in the sensation of your husband's affection. You feel like it is giving you energy with each kiss. He slowly pulls away. Not saying a word but kissing you on the forehead, then the cheek, then the hand. When he kissed you on the forehead he whispers, "for your tired mind." Then the cheek, "for your tired emotions." Then your hand "for your tired body."

He looks you up and down holding your hands.

Grayson: "I missed Isabella, but I missed her mommy even more. I love you babe and will never leave you again for that long."

..... Time skip....

You wake to hear the rustling of your husband beside you and the baby wailing through the monitor. You start to get up and you feel an arm firm across your chest, restricting you from getting up. The sleepy voice of your husband says, "I've got it. Don't you dare get up."

Y/N: "Babe she's probably hungry."
Grayson: "You pumped earlier. I'm serious. Lay back down and go to sleep."
Y/N: "But babe you are tired from jet lag."
Grayson moves his arm and rests his hand on your cheek rubbing it. "I'm tired from travel and one night of confused sleep, you have three months of rest to catch up on. It's my turn. Sleep tight." He kisses your nose and hops out of bed.

You close your eyes and fall into a peaceful sleep.