Anthony Trujillo; Chef Tony

You were going on your third date with Anthony tonight and you were excited. After getting to know one another through Instagram DMs, you decided to meet up. You met at a local coffee spot and stayed there for almost five hours simply talking. Things were never awkward with Tony and you were so surprised, because you were normally socially awkward.

You parted ways after the first date feeling hopeful, especially since you already scheduled the second date.

After going to a movie and dinner during the next date, you were hanging out on a park bench. Tony mentioned that he could cook and many of the roommates loved his cooking. You thought he was fibbing and decided to rag him about it.

After several doubtful comments he finally invited you to a homecooked meal at the Team 10 house that Friday night. You accepted.

You had connected on Snapchat with several Team 10 members before meeting Tony, just to see if they gave any incite.

You were getting ready for the date when you decided to look at Snapchat. Erika had a story up and it was of Tony cooking.

 Erika had a story up and it was of Tony cooking

You smiled at the picture.

You arrived at the house wearing:

Tony opened the door and you were immediately met with several cameras in your face

Tony opened the door and you were immediately met with several cameras in your face. Tony was apologizing over the noise of the vloggers with their cameras.

You: "It's fine."
You answered all of the questions thrown at you and suddenly Tony grabbed your hand and ran you to his room. Once inside you saw that it was set up with a table and candles. Food was already on the table, set for two. Tony hurriedly locks the door and sighs.

Tony: "I'm sorry, Y/N. I should have mentioned before you got here that they would be that way."
You: "Tony, I knew what I was getting into. What did you cook?"
Tony: "Oh yeah." He comes to pull out your chair for you.
You: "A true gentleman, thank you."
Anthony: "You're welcome."

You ate and talked for almost thirty minutes when you heard Jake pounding on his door. He was yelling at Tony about "getting some" and saying what to compliment you on.

Anthony just rolls his eyes.