Charlie Puth; Wedding Gift

You and Charlie had just arrived to your hotel room after your wedding. Thankfully, you had both changed out of your wedding attire and into something more comfortable for the two hour drive to the hotel. You would be flying out tomorrow afternoon to your real honeymoon destination.

You needed a shower and decided to take one pretty quickly when arriving to the hotel. The makeup and hair were starting to irritate you, so you decided to get a shower to feel more comfortable.
You turn to Charlie, "You want to join me?"
He smiles but decides to carry in the rest of the stuff from the car.

Time Skip
You hop out of the shower and throw on something comfortable over your wedding night attire for your new hubby.

You walked out of the bathroom and found this.

Your husband in the bed with a piano

You: "What are you doing?"
He smiles.
Charlie: "Well, we haven't exchanged gifts yet and I can't wait any longer."
You: "How did you sneak a piano into the car?"
He laughs.
Charlie: "I have my ways." He winks.
He positions the piano on his lap and starts playing an unfamiliar chord progression. He talks as he plays the chords.
Charlie: "Baby, I started writing this song for you about two days after I knew I loved you. But I didn't finish it until about a week ago. I wanted it to be perfect. I'm still not sure if it is quite what I want yet, but.... this is my wedding present to you."

You perch yourself in front of him on the bed. You were sitting criss cross and watching him as he sang.

"Some girls walk in the room and everything remains
But when you opened up the door, my life completely changed
Some girls be craving that attention to be seen
But the one I'm looking at is right in front of me
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say
There's beautiful and then there's you
Some girls, they hit me up saying, "What you doing now?"
But they don't really understand the masterpiece I've found
Those girls be wondering why I haven't been around
And if they haven't figured out, I bet they hear me now
There's no words to express
When you're wearing that dress that way
There's no words to describe
Let me look in your eyes and say
There's beautiful and then there's you
Some girls walk in the room and everything remains
But when you opened up the door, my life completely changed
There's beautiful and then there's you
Did you know you're beautiful, baby?
There's beautiful and then there's you
I know there is beautiful and then there's you
There's beautiful and then there's you."

He ends the song and looks up to meet your eyes. You were crying silent tears and smiling.
He shifts the piano over and crawls over to you. He grabs the sides of your face gently with his hands and lifts your lips to his.
Charlie: "I couldn't think of a word that perfectly describes your beauty, so it's just you. You are the most impeccably gorgeous thing I've ever had the privilege to set eyes on and some freaking way, you ended up as my wife." He kisses you sweetly again.
"I don't know if I'll ever understand why, but I'll never get over it. Thank you for being mine."
You wipe your face and passionately kiss him. It turns a little more desperate and you end up on top of him.

You: "Hey Charlie?"Charlie: "Huh?"You whisper

You: "Hey Charlie?"
Charlie: "Huh?"
You whisper. "Let's Marvin Gay and get it on."
He laughs as do you.