Shawn Mendes; ROFL

You were the opening musician for Shawn Mendes. You were an up-and-coming artist that really enjoyed, not only music, but comedy. Your whole philosophy was to make others happy, either through your music or comedic humor while performing.

Shawn had heard of you through some friends and had come to one of your gigs. He must have enjoyed it because you ended up being offered to open for him on his most recent tour. You would have twenty minutes before Shawn to sell yourself to his fans. So far, it was going great. You had gained a lot of good press, followers, and new friends, including Shawn.

You were at rehearsal one day and Shawn decided to come early for his rehearsal session. He walked in and you were in the middle of fixing a section of a song.
You: "Hey Mendes, what are you doing here?" You looked at your watch to make sure you weren't late.
Shawn: "You're good. I just decided to come early
and take some pointers from the master."
You laugh.
You: "Really funny."
You started singing it again and there it was again, something didn't sound quite right.
You: "Well, since you are here Shawn, can you give me some advice. I'd actually appreciate it."

He stands up and asks for you to sing it again, no instruments.
You do.
He then asks you to add the music back in.
You do.
Shawn: "Ahh. There it is."
He corrects a chord and you sing it again.
He was humming the harmony.
You: "That's what it's missing."
Shawn: "What?"
You: "Harmony. Sing it with me this time."
You both sing it together and it sounded the best it ever has.

You laugh. "Now that the song is fixed can I try a new comedy set on you?"
He nods.
You grab the mic and start going on about amusement park lines, relationships, and lastly about Shawn. You pulled out your best joke making fun of Shawn's salsa dancing move to end the set, including you mimicking the move.

Shawn is rolling. He was laughing so hard he was crying.

You decide to bow to end it and Shawn claps as he's busting laughing

You giggle at him belly laughing. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."
He tries to catch his breath.
Shawn: "D-Do my move again."
You oblige but act like you pull something in your leg halfway through. You then wobbly dance and this gets him literally rolling on the floor holding his stomach.

You again chuckle at his laughing.
You: "Are you ok?"
Shawn nods and wipes his eyes.