Tom Hiddleston; Inadequate

Tom: "This new movie is quite something, ya know? It has a marvelous storyline filled with love and compassion, but it really showcases the humanity of those emotions. No one is compassionate and loving all the time. There are dark feelings that creep in every so often and this movie really does a wonderful job of addressing those as well."

Reporter: "Wow. We certainly need these movies to strike up conversations about how to cope and show us that we aren't alone in feeling.... umm."

Tom: "I would call it inadequate. I would like to think I'm a kind and compassionate person, but deep down I know that I am not always that way. And you know what? It's ok to feel those feelings it's how we deal with them that makes a difference."

Reporter: "I totally agree. Speaking of feeling inadequate, your co-star, Y/N, was talking about that feeling at length in our interview earlier. Here's a sneak peak of that."

Clip.....
You: "I have to say the film really resonated with me. I'm not a well known, household name and I was signed to this movie by sheer will, I think. I felt incredible inadequate in those first few weeks of filming. I was forgetting lines left and right, becoming emotional after every cut because I knew I wasn't doing my best. I remember one night my co-star, Tom Hiddleston."

The crowd cheers.

You: "He is wonderful, isn't he?"

Cuts to Tom....

You: "He knocked on my trailer one day and invited himself in

You: "He knocked on my trailer one day and invited himself in. Which was absolutely fine with me." You giggle. "He sat down and was like, "Darling, you have to breath on set. You look absolutely mortified everytime you make a mistake." "Then I really was mortified, I was trying to hide those feelings. But then we had an absolutely lovely conversation about how if you don't discuss your feelings of inadequacy, embarrassment, and self defeat, you will never get better. No one can help if they don't know what is going on. That conversation changed not only my acting, but my life."

Back to the interview...
Tom: "She's such a wonderful person to work with and to call a friend. Y/N may think that I changed her but she truly changed me. I was inspired by the movie's script but after meeting Y\N /and discussing it further, I have come to such an appreciation of those types of friendships. One's where you can talk about hard issues and feelings. I hope she knows I love her dearly and hope to work with her as often as I possibly can."