Dacre Montgomery; Going Home

You stand back and take a quick picture of your newborn baby girl, Wynnie Jean Montgomery.

Dacre had taken everything down to the car already and was bringing the car seat back up

You coo: "Hi, precious. Mommy and Daddy get to take you home today. Isn't that so exciting?"
Dacre: "Hey, Babe. Did I miss anything?"
He comes in panting as if he sprinted. It was so cute watching him be a new dad. He didn't want to miss a minute.

You smile: "I just took her picture. But that's about it." You kind of chuckle, "Did you have to throw everything into the car as it was moving? You sound like you ran the entire way."

He's still panting, "Hey! I didn't want to miss anything." He laughs, knowing he's being a little over the top. He walks over to you.

You wrap your arms around his waist and he brings his lips to meet yours.

Dacre: "I love you."
You: "And I love you."
Dacre looks down at Wynnie. "And we love you too, Little Bear."
Wynnie coos.
Dacre: "Did you hear that?" He says wide eyed. "I think she said she loved us back."
You kiss his cheek and giggle. "You're cracking me up."

About an hour later you had signed all of the paperwork and strapped Wynnie into her car seat for the first time. Dacre carried the car seat to the car and a nurse helped wheel you out in a wheel chair.

You situate yourself in the back seat next to a crying Wynnie. Dacre hops in the driver's seat.
Dacre: "My girls ready to go home?"

You: "Yes we are."