Grant Gustin; Morning Facetime

Imagine you've been dating Grant for about a year. You two are dating long distance, so Facetime, calling, Skype, and texting are your main modes of communication. Grant is away filming episodes of the CW's The Flash and this is what one of your Facetimes would entail.
...

 Grant is away filming episodes of the CW's The Flash and this is what one of your Facetimes would entail

Grant: "Hey babe. I just woke up, what do I owe the pleasure of seeing your pretty face this morning?"

(Y/N): "No reason in particular. I just missed my boy is all. What are your plans today?"

Grant: "Well we actually got delayed shooting today due to some technical difficulties, when I get off of here I'm going to go to Tom's trailer and run some lines and ideas by him."

(Y/N): "Look at you being productive. 😉"

Grant: "I know right. What I would love to do would be to come see you."

(Y/N): "I wish you could too babe, but we both know it won't be long until that becomes a reality. We have t-minus 3 weeks. We can do this."

You say as a tear slips down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away with your thumb and smile at your screen.

Grant: "Baby, don't cry

Grant: "Baby, don't cry. I know this has been rough on you as much as it has been on me. But, if we have made it this far, we can make it three more weeks."

It had already been one month of press junkets and filming for Grant, away from you. You missed him so much and couldn't seem to get through one call without crying. He was always your rock and comforted you in every call, but you just wanted to snuggle with him and never let go.

(Y/N): "I know. I just miss you. Well... before I melt into a puddle of self pity, I better get off of here and try to get ready for work."

Grant: "At least you would be a cute puddle of self pity."

He chuckles.

(Y/N): "Thanks babe. You're pretty cute too... I love you. Tell Tom I say hello."

Grant: "I will, love. I love you too. I'll text you later."

You both blow a kiss at each other and click off of the call.

You lay back on your bed thinking about how you are going to make it through the day missing Grant this much, much less the next three weeks.