Grant Gustin; On Set Surprise

You have been engaged to Grant for one year and the wedding is quickly approaching. He is away filming The Flash, and you decided to surprise him, because you miss him and you need his advice on some wedding details.

You walk up to the set and are met at the gate by Tom, whom you confided in to help you orchestrate your surprise.

(Y/N): Hey Tom!
You say as you approach him with outstretched arms for a hug. He holds you tight in a hug and kisses your cheek.
Tom: Long time no see. Grant is going to flip when he sees you. You look great!
You had been working out ever since being proposed to, you wanted your wedding pictures to represent your best self. You hadn't lost much weight, but had gained some muscle mass, making your butt and arms more filled out and defined. You looked pretty good, if you did say so yourself. Grant had even noticed through the video calls, but he hadn't seen you in several months due to filming, so he hadn't really seen the most current results.

Tom: "So are you ready to see him, I think they just broke for supper. I talked to the staff earlier and they said he has one scene scheduled for after our dinner break, but then he should be done for the next 24 hours."

(Y/N): That's perfect. So where should we go to surprise him?

Tom: "Well he normally goes off set to eat dinner, just to get away for a bit, so why don't we go grab something to eat and we'll surprise him before he films his scene?"

(Y/N): That sounds wonderful.

Tom offers you his arm as he walks you to a nearby fast food restaurant, where you order a salad as well as Tom.

.... Time Skip .....

You head back to set with Tom. You enter into the room staying in the darker part, so Grant doesn't see you right away.

You watch him film a scene and are amazed at the talent your fiancé possesses. You hear the director yell for the cut of the scene and decide that it is the perfect moment to step into the light and surprise Grant.

You happen to step a few feet forward and accidentally bump into a crew member

You happen to step a few feet forward and accidentally bump into a crew member. You quickly give them your apologies, and Grant must have heard your voice, which made him snap his head in your direction.

A smile instantly engulfs his face. As he chuckles.

Grant: "Y/N

Grant: "Y/N. What are you doing here?"

Y/N: "I came to see my handsome fiance because I missed him."

You tear up seeing his reaction and run onto the scene. Wrapping your arms around him. Finally.

Grant: "Hey beautiful!"
He rubs small circles on your back as he holds you in his arms. His hands travel down to your butt as he pulls you into a sweet kiss, not caring that the entire crew and cast are oooing and awwwing at the two of you.

Grant: "Have you been working out?"
He whispers in your ear. Making you blush.

You nod. Still embracing him.

Grant: "I can tell. 😉"