Shawn Mendes; Miss You

You and Shawn were married and had been for almost three months. You had a beautiful wedding and an even more beautiful honeymoon. Returning to work the week after your two weeks off was really hard. You just wanted to stay home with Shawn, but you loved your job.

You were a pediatric nurse and loved every minute of it. Shawn knew this and would every-now-and-then come into your wing of the hospital to surprise you. Quitting your job wasn't even a thought and Shawn supported your decision.

Today you were dragging your feet a little. Shawn and his family were on vacation and you couldn't get off work to go with them. He was constantly Facetiming you or texting you. He also sent lots of pictures. You missed him. It was the first time since you had gotten married that you were separated.

You were on your lunch break when you saw some paparazzi shots of Shawn on the beach. Of course the headlines went wild with allegations of a future divorce, since you weren't accompanying him.

You didn't care about the article but you sure enjoyed the picture of your hubby on the beach.

You quickly screen shot it and make a little edit of it. You send it to him.

Shawn: I miss you

Shawn: I miss you.

You teared up at the thought of being wrapped in his arms again.

You: I'm already counting down the days. 😔 You just left two days ago.

Shawn: I'm thinking of coming back early.
You: Why? Won't your family be upset?
Shawn: Not as upset as me when I won't see you for another ten days.
You: Well, I'm not saying to come home but.... I miss waking up to you next to me.
Shawn: I'm booking my flight now.
You: Wow, that didn't take long.
Shawn: Well, when your mom walks to in on you crying because you miss your wife, you get pushed to go home.
You: Awww. Baby, are you crying?
Shawn: I just want to be with you.
You: Come home. I'll be waiting.
Shawn: I love you, Honey!
You: I love you too!

The next evening you were holding your husband again and all was right in the world.