Grant Gustin; Q and A

Kayleigh: "I LOVE YOU, DADDY!"
You bend down and reassure your daughter that her daddy loves her too, he just can't hear her at the moment.

You and Kayleigh had snuck into the crowd at The Flash panel to surprise, Grant, your husband. Of course, Kayleigh had to dress up in her supergirl costume in case she ran into Aunt Melissa.

Grant had been away filming a new project for a month and wasn't due to be back home for another two weeks

Grant had been away filming a new project for a month and wasn't due to be back home for another two weeks. Your daughter was missing him terribly, so you decided today would be the perfect day to surprise him.

Kayleigh: "I LOVE YOU, DADDY!"
You just chuckle. She didn't understand that Grant was likely not going to recognize her voice even if he did hear it. You then decide to pick Kayleigh up and put her on your shoulders so she could at least see him better.

They had finally gotten done with some introductions of the cast and things were quieting down.

Kayleigh: "I LOVE YOU, DADDY!"
Grant suddenly looked to Danielle, who was sitting beside him. You could tell by watching his mouth that he was saying something about the voice reminding him of Kayleigh. You watch Danielle pat his back and Grant's smile turn to a fake one.

Someone from the Con saw you and Kayleigh and decided to come over and ask if she would want to ask a question during the Q and A time. Of course you said yes. This was it, this was the chance you needed to get Grant's attention.

About ten minutes later you are standing in the right section of the room waiting with Kayleigh to ask a question. You had coached Kayleigh about what to say when she got the mic.

You took the microphone.
Host: "Please state your name and your question into the microphone please."
You: "My name is Y/N and Kayleigh has a question for her Daddy."

Kayleigh: "Hi, Daddy."

Grant's whole face lights up as he hears her voice.

Kayleigh: "Are you surprised?"

He just laughs.

Grant: "Hi, Kayleigh. Yes, Baby, I am surprised. Can you come up here?"
He looks around. "Can she come up on the stage please?"
Kayleigh took off toward the stage and you followed behind trying to make sure she got there ok.

Grant got up and went to the edge of the stage.
The security guard picked Kayleigh up and handed her to Grant.

The crowd went crazy!