Dylan O'Brien; First Name

You woke up expecting to see your fiance sleeping peacefully beside you, instead you find a box.

You sit up in the bed and rub your eyes. You reach for the box and start to open it. The shower starts up and you wonder whether you should wait or not.

You head to the bathroom door and yell. "SWEETIE! Am I supposed to open this box?"

He giggles and says, "Yeah."

You go back to the bed and open the box.

You smile wide and take the necklace out of the box

You smile wide and take the necklace out of the box. You stand up and try to put it on. You are struggling to get it on when you feel two hands wrap around your midsection from behind you. You stop trying to get the necklace latched and relax into Dylan's embrace. You could smell how clean he was and feel that he was just in a towel. You loved when he got all cuddly and sentimental. He buries his head in your neck and kisses it lightly. He whispers.

Dylan: "What do you think?"
You sigh and whisper back. "I love you."
You feel him smile.

You turn yourself around and kiss his jaw making him shiver.
You: "I love you, Dylan O'Brien and I can't wait to be Mrs. O'Brien."
You kiss his lips tenderly. He squeezes you toward him. The kiss lingers for a few seconds.
He gently turns you around and takes the necklace from your hands.
Dylan: "Let me help you with that."

You could have purred like a cat when his fingers traced the necklace along your neck. He knew you loved his touch especially when he was being extremely gentle. You hum.

He kisses your neck again.
Dylan: "Can we just stay in today?"
You nod. You would say 'yes' to anything at the moment. You were so relaxed, so in love, and so ready to spend forever with Dylan.