Zachary Levi; Green Button

You had just started dating Zach when Shazam started getting more and more press. You had met each other while doing interviews and just happened to be at an Ellen interview the same day. You were being interviewed for your newest Netflix Series and Zach was there to interview before Shazam went to the big screen.

You bumped into each other back stage and started talking. Eventually you had to separate to actually be interviewed.

A few days later you got a DM from Zach and a few weeks later went out on a date. You weren't exactly public with the relationship, as you weren't sure what to call it. You'd only been on three dates. You had told your sister about it, who was over the moon. You couldn't help but wonder if the excitement of this new relationship would last.

You were sitting in your trailer texting your manager when she texted you first.

Manager: "Go watch this." She sent along a link with it.

You clicked the link and it was one of Zach's newest interviews. The interviewer asked about Shazam and filming first, but then wanted to play a game. Zach had to pick between two women on the screen, which one he would like to go on a date with. He would hit the different colored button to pick which person. Green on the right and red on the left.

It started with different celebrities. About four in, your face popped up. He didn't react right away but then hit the green button signifying he would pick you. The next girl came up on the red side, again he picked green, you.

About four after that, he quit looking at the other options and smiled his dorky, cute, dreamy smile and leaned his elbow continuously on the green button.

You smiled

You smiled.

Interviewer: "Wow. What has you so drawn to Y/N? Celebrity crush status?"

Zach: "Actually, I'm hoping it's a lot more than that."
Interviewer: "Wait, what? Is there something going on between you two?"
He just smiles and shrugs.