Zachary Levi; Red Carpet

You had just filmed your first Marvel movie, Iron Man 3. You were the role of Tony's old girlfriend who became Killian's main scientist. Yes, you die in the film, but we will forget that. Before Iron Man, you had done some voice acting for Disney and starred in some Broadway projects.

You loved your job and rarely socialized with other actors that weren't in your current movie or stage play. However, RDJ was insistent that you change that. He had heard that a certain Zachary Levi had publicly pronounced you as his celebrity crush. Robert asked what you thought of him and you blushed. That's all he needed to know.

When it came time for the Iron Man 3 premier, who should show up on the red carpet but Mr. Levi himself. You weren't yet arrived on the scarlet threads but Gwyneth had already arrived and sent you a shot of Zach.

 You weren't yet arrived on the scarlet threads but Gwyneth had already arrived and sent you a shot of Zach

You were speechless. He was stunning.

You got a little more nervous about arriving after that picture.

You pulled up to the venue and a man helped you step out of the car. You were wearing this:

You adjusted yourself and stepped onto the carpet

You adjusted yourself and stepped onto the carpet. Flashes were everywhere but you kept your cool. You spent a few minutes on the carpet answering questions and taking pictures. You then saw Gwyneth and hurried over to her. She was smiling and showed you her phone.

Gwyn: "I got a picture of him watching you on the carpet."

"You have to talk to him

"You have to talk to him."
You didn't even have time to respond when someone "accidentally" bumped into you.
You turned to see Zachary Levi.
Zach: "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump you."
You smiled at him.
You: "It's no problem."
He looked up to catch your eyes.
Zach: "Wow, you're so much more gorgeous in person." He said in almost a whisper.
Then he immediately put his hand to his mouth.
"Did I say that out-loud?"
You giggle. "Yes you did. Thank you. You're pretty cute yourself."

It was the beginning to a great relationship.