Logan Paul; Rescuer

You were not from LA, but flew there to see your boyfriend, Weston. You had been dating for about three months and this would be your first time spending more than a few hours together in the same place. You had met through Twitter and started dating about a month after that, long distance.  You thought you would be a good girlfriend and surprise him by flying to LA and showing up at his apartment for a week.... You were in for a rude awakening.

Turns out Weston is a sleaze-bag and a violent drunk. You knocked on his door and a half naked woman opens it.

You: "Excuse me? I'm looking for Weston?"
Lady: "Yeah. He's here. WESTON!"
He comes to the door and basically gropes the woman with one hand while holding a bottle of vodka in the other.
He looks at you and a flash of recognition comes over him.

You were fuming.
You: "How dare you!"
He grits his teeth.
After that you don't remember much just yelling and screaming. Finally an apartment neighbor complains down the hallway and Weston shoves you out and slams the door.

By now it's 11 pm. You decided to walk off some of your frustration. You had no where to go and very little money to spend. Your flight home wasn't for another six days. You began to walk and cry. You were rolling your suitcase and carrying your backpack, which acted as your purse as well.

You weren't watching your surroundings because of how upset you were. That's when things got much worse. You walked past a few restaurants and didn't notice the two men that had started to follow you.

Once you were clear of the direct light of the restaurants they attacked. You felt the first punch to the back of the head and you fell forward. You don't remember screaming, but you must have. You closed your eyes as they kicked and punched you. One of the men was looting through your stuff as the other was hitting you.

You thought it was the end. You were going to die and no one would know for several days. Weston was the only person you knew in LA.

Just when you thought it was the end of everything the men stop what they are doing and run off.

You feel someone over you and they were talking but you couldn't make out what they were saying. Your body was screaming. Your ears were ringing.
You feel someone gingerly move the hair away from your face. The first thing you heard clearly was.

Man: "I'm calling 9-11 Miss. Stay with me ok?"
You wanted to respond but couldn't. You could feel your face was swelling and the throbbing in the back of the head was intense. You pried one of your eyes open to see your rescuer.

The man was on the phone with 9-11 and was holding your hand as he did so. He was turned away and you couldn't see his face. Without hanging up the phone he placed it on the ground and looked back at you.

He noticed you looking at him

He scoots closer to you.
Man: "Hi Miss, I'm Logan. Help is on the way. I'm so sorry that this happened to you."
At his compassion you felt more tears fall. You lick your lips and taste blood but continue to try to talk.
You: "Thank you."
He smiles and says, "It's not a problem."

Just then Logan's phone beeps for an incoming call. He tells the dispatcher and answers it.
Logan: "Jake?! You get them?"
You don't hear his response. You don't have a clue what was going on.
Logan looks at you.
Logan: "One minute Jake. Ma'am? My brother just ran those guys down. He and my friend Johannes are currently waiting for the cops to come get them."
You sigh. It hurt. But that was a relief.

Logan: "Ok. Be safe."
He clicks off the call.
You feel a pinching in your back and need to shift. You try to move but are struggling.
Logan notices.
Logan: "Do you need help shifting."
You: "Yes please."
Logan: "What hurts?"
You: "My back."
He gets up and puts clothes behind you so that you won't be laying on the cold ground.

He helps you roll over gingerly and you feel like you can breath a little easier.

You and Logan make small talk waiting for the police and ambulance.
He finally asks you, "What are you doing in LA?" after he learned where you were from.

Your eyes cloud up as you tell him about your horrible experience.

Logan shakes his head. "What a douche. You deserve better."
You: "We've just met how could you know I deserve better."
He smiles, "I can just tell."

The ambulance arrived and Logan was pushed to the side.

"Can you stay with me please?" you said almost panicking.

He nodded his head, "Absolutely."

He rode with you to the hospital and visited you until you were released three days later. He let you stay at his home until your flight home. But that's not the last you saw of Mr. Paul.

From then on you and Logan grew your friendship. You cherished him as he did you.