Zachary Levi; Stunning

You are the newest member of Zachary Levi's team. Jason, his manager, just hired you to be his stylist and makeup/hair artist as you are multitalented.

Jason was a friend of a friend in the industry and contacted you several weeks ago to offer you the job, as Zach's old stylist was retiring. You didn't even have to think about it, you said yes.

You were quite nervous to meet the handsome movie star and the others from his team. You were a stylist and could throw outfits together like no one's business, but your self esteem wasn't always the best. You were a plus size woman, and always had been. You struggled with your weight since you were a child, and because of that people would make fun of you. This resulted in you persevering academically and socially. You didn't want others to see you as a pudgy low life, but a curvy confident woman. Sometimes that was the case, but there were other times that you let your haters' voices back in.

It was your first time to meet Zach and you were excited because it was also your first ComicCon. Zachary was the lead in the new movie "Shazam!". You loved superheroes and were so pumped to be at a real con. You picked out Zachary's outfit and waited for him and Jason in your hotel room.

You heard a knock on the door and went to open it. Jason introduced Zach to you and vise versa.
You: "Hi. I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you Mr. Levi."
Zachary shakes your hand.
Zach: "Please. Call me Zach. By the way if your outfit is any indication of your styling abilities, I'm ready for this!"
You look down at your outfit.

 By the way if your outfit is any indication of your styling abilities, I'm ready for this!"You look down at your outfit

You: "Oh. This isn't anything special. But I do like the outfit I have for you."
You lead him over to the bed where you have his clothes laid out and he takes them, puts them on and turns to you.
You: "What do you think?"
He smiles.
Zach: "I love it."

You ask him to sit in your makeshift make up chair as you lightly apply some make-up.
Zach: "So, how long have you been styling?"
You: "Oh. About five years now. I started in hair and makeup, actually and transferred over from there."
Zach: "Well. I'm glad you're on the team."
You smile.
You: "Me too."
You end up talking about Comic Con, family, and traveling. You also patted yourself on the back for making him laugh several times. This man was giving you butterflies.

He got up out of the chair.
Jason hustles both of you out into the hotel and down the elevator. You meet the others in a photoshoot room downstairs.
Zach poses for the camera and you were half admiring your work, but fully admiring Zach.