Chris Evans; Dancing in the Hotel Room

You and Chris had been married for three years before conceiving your baby girl. Chris took some time away during the late stages of your pregnancy and early months with your baby to just be there for his little family. However, life had to go on and he started working on set again. Two years have gone by since his last long break in filming, granted he came home for a week or two here and there. But it was getting to the point your daughter, Y/D/N, couldn't handle it anymore. She would constantly cry for her Daddy.

One day you both just cried on each other. You knew Chris loved you both with all of his heart and would be devastated that you both were tore up over him not being around. In fact he would drop everything and come home, making him lose out on the movie he was currently working on.

So, you decided after crying with your daughter that you were going to surprise your husband. He was staying at a hotel in Miami. You booked your flights for the next day and started packing.

You texted Chris's manager and let them know of your plans and asked for the hotel information. The manager told you that Chris would be filming in the afternoon into the evening the next day. You thought this was perfect, you would just sneak into his room and surprise him there.

You flew out the next morning with your two-year-old.

You arrived at Chris's hotel room at 8 in the evening and found that he was already in for the night. He was in the shower and didn't hear you come in. You asked his manager to knock on the bathroom door to say they needed to talk when he got out, this was so he was decent when he came out of the bathroom.

The manager left and in a few minutes Chris emerged from the bathroom in a robe. He looked to his right and there before him were his wife and baby girl. He blinked a few times in disbelief and smiled from ear to ear.

You: "Surprise."
You were crying at this point and your baby was toddling over to him.

Y/D/N: "Daddy!"
He runs to her and throws her into the air and you saunter over to him. He catches your eye and as you approach he reaches his arm out to you. You step into his embrace and capture his lips with yours.

Time Skip

It is now almost 10 and you three are all lounging around talking. Your daughter just recently learned to dance and wanted to show Chris, but she insisted you dance with her. He lays on the bed and watches his girls dance around his hotel room.

All he could think was how did he get so lucky?