Logan Paul; The Beginning

You had been working with Pam for quite some time before meeting her son, Logan. You met near Christmas time when Logan came in to spend the holidays at home.

Pam invited you over for the Christmas party and you gladly accepted. You loved Pam and saw her as a motherly figure in your life. Considering your own mother left when you were small and your father was remarried and traveling abroad for the holidays, you wanted to spend some time around a family.

You arrived at the Christmas party. You were wearing something like this:

You rang the doorbell and knocked on the door

You rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. Pam opened the door with a cute fluffy dog in her arms.
Pam: "Hey Y/N. Come on in."
You step inside and make your way to the living room where Pam led you.
Pam introduced you to her family including Jake and Logan.

You locked eyes with Logan and looked away. He was really cute.

You helped Pam in the kitchen along with one of Pam's good friends. You all talked about the holidays and past memories. Pam stepped outside to take a phone call. You go to put something in the refrigerator and hear someone enter the kitchen.

Logan: "I'm sorry. I don't believe I caught your name earlier?"

You turn around to see Logan.
That was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. You chatted what seemed like all day. You even came back the next day for Christmas Eve. Once they found out you were going to be alone on Christmas, they invited you to spend it with them. So, again you came over.

Logan left after several days and you exchanged numbers. You honestly thought that would be the end of your friendship as long distance relationships can fizzle out, especially if they just started. But you were surprised to find that it was the opposite. You and Logan texted a lot and he even sent you a present on your birthday.

You watched as Logan vlogged and kept in contact with him. You definitely were developing a deep caring for this man. But what you didn't realize until Chlogan became a thing was that you really loved Logan.

You flew out several times to LA and met his team, who eventually became more like family to you.

Pam visited Logan and Jake often and sent you pics.

You swore she secretly knew you liked Logan as more than a best friend, but she would never say anything to you

After years of friendship, and almost being able to read each other's minds you decided to tell Logan how you felt. You went to LA after Logan fought KSI to tell him. The trip had been planned for awhile so they were expecting you, but no one knew what was coming. The entire plane ride you tried to contemplate whether or not to tell him, knowing that he was in a relationship. However, you were going to explode if you had to keep hiding it, plus you weren't one to keep things from each other.

You arrived at Logan's house. Mike, Spencer, and Evan were all hanging out when you walked in the door.

Mike: "There she is! Hey, Babe how are you?"
You smile. "I'm good Mike. Tired."
You look around.
You: "Where's Logan?"
Mike sighs. "He's with Chloe. They aren't doing too well."

Your heart hurt for Logan. You knew Logan was really working on himself and his relationship with Chloe.

You: "Oh, ok."
Spencer came up and gave you a hug.
Then Evan did.

You ended up sleeping in Logan's bed, as he wasn't using it. You cried yourself to sleep. This trip was a mistake. Who were you kidding? Logan loves Chloe.

The next morning you awoke to some rustling in the room and found that Kong had made his way inside. He jumped up on the bed and started licking your face. You then realized an arm was slung over you and someone else was breathing lightly in your hair.

Your eyes went wide but you quickly realized it was Logan. You had to pee so you shifted around to get loose from his arm. This ultimately woke him up.

Logan: "Wher-Where are you going?"
You: "Good morning Sunshine!" You say a little too cheery. "I'm going to the bathroom."

You sneak to the bathroom and make use of the facilities. You put your hair up and brush your teeth. You walk back into his room to find your outfit for the day.

What you didn't expect was to find a crying Logan. He was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

You go to him and rub his shoulder.
You don't say a word, just let him cry as you continue to try to soothe him. He opens his arms and pulls you to him and cries into your chest.

Any other time this would be awkward, but you let him do what he needed to.
You just held him and played with his hair as he calmed down.

He looked up at you with tear stained cheeks.

Logan: "I'm an idiot."
You smile. "Tell me something I don't know."
He smirks.
You: "What happened Bub?"
Logan: "Chloe and I decided to break up last night."

You felt his heartbreak as he said it.
Logan: "I was so in love with her Y/N. I wanted it to work out."
You just squeeze him wanting to take the pain away.

You determined then and there you would wait as long as he needed you to. You were willing to wait for him to heal and move on before dropping the news that you loved him. Now was not the time.

You coddled Logan as much as he allowed you to that week.

About two months later you were gifted with the opportunity to see Logan again. This time, however, he was the one that made you cry.

You came home from a long day at work and crashed on the couch. You didn't even take your shoes off. You awoke to a knocking on your door. You pealed yourself off of the couch and went to the door.
You found Logan on your doorstep holding flowers.

You: "Logan? What are you doing here?"
You step outside to him encapsulating him in a hug.
He squeezed you to him.
Logan: "I came on a mission."
You pull away. "Oh?"
Logan ended up telling you that he loved you.

You cried and told him your feelings.

That was the beginning of a lifelong  romance.