Dylan O'Brien; Kiss Him

You had been friends with Dylan for years. Your dads had grown up together and stayed best friends since before you were born. So, naturally, you were around each other a lot.

When Dylan started landing amazing acting roles you were the first to know outside of his family. He moved away and began living with Tyler. You went to visit as often as you could and even accompanied them to set a few times. He invited you to a press day with him at one point and asked you to watch his stuff.

He walked away and Tyler watched you

He walked away and Tyler watched you. You felt him looking at you and looked up at him.
You: "What?"
Tyler: "You really don't get it do you?"
You looked at him confused.
He just shakes his head and starts to walk away. You hurriedly grabbed Dylan's stuff and ran after him.
You: "Tyler. Wait."
He stopped in an abandoned hallway.
You: "What do you mean?"
Tyler: "Dylan."
You: "What about him?"
He just smirks and shakes his head again.
Tyler: "If you don't see it you may never see it without someone pointing it out to you...."
He looks around to make sure no one is listening.
Tyler: "He's into you."
You step back and drop all of the stuff.
You: "What?"

Tyler smiles and laughs.
You: "You're joking."
Tyler shakes his head. "Nope. He's got it bad."
You walk away and pace the hallway while Tyler continues to watch you.
You: "What am I going to do?"
Tyler: "What do you mean? Kiss him."
You: "You don't know if I like him back."
He looks at you like, "Really?"

You blush and turn around. "How long have you known?"
Tyler: "About you or Dylan?"
You: "Both."
Tyler says he knew about Dylan's feelings for you after seeing the way he looked at you when you visited the first time almost a year ago. He went on to say he knew about your feelings when you slept talked about Dylan your first visit.

You were mortified.
You: "Did Dylan hear any of that?"
Tyler chuckles and says, "How do you think I knew to listen in? Dylan came to get me after he heard you."
You thought you could faint. That was so long ago. He had known for so long and you hadn't even known.

You tell Tyler to watch the stuff and went to find Dylan.
Tyler: "What are you gonna do when you find him?"
You look at him and smile. "Kiss him."