Noah Centineo; Secretive

You had been secretly dating Noah for about a month now. Before dating, your family was family friends with his. You ended up moving closer to Noah about six months ago to pursue your modeling career. The move had really brought you two back together and eventually into a secret dating relationship.

He had just gotten done filming for To All the Boys I've Loved Before and rumors of him dating his fellow cast member Lana Condor were flying.

You decided to go to an interview to watch him and his cast mates answer questions. You both took separate transportation and you bought tickets to sit front row in the audience for the interview.

People were so caught up in their hopes of him and Lana that they didn't even think he was already in a relationship.

So you were seated in the front row watching the interview when the host asks Noah.
Host: "So, you and Lana have been hitting every tabloid and news station by storm. What's that all about? Anything you want to tell us?"
Noah: "Well, you see, Lana and I are just good friends. Nothing romantic is going on there. We just enjoy each other's company."

Host: "So you're telling me there's no hope for those out there who ship you two together?"
Noah: "Again, we're just friends."

Host: "Well you heard it right here folks, Noah Centineo is not dating Lana Condor."

He catches your eye and tries to hold back his smile

He catches your eye and tries to hold back his smile. This secret was a fun one to keep, especially since you, the girlfriend of The Noah Centineo, were right under their noses and they had no clue.