Zac Efron; Gender Reveal

You stood in front of the camera.
You: "I'm your mom and I think you'll be a boy."
Zac stands in front of the camera.
Zac: "I'm your dad and I think you're a girl." He blows the camera a kiss.

Many of your friends and family make a line and tell the camera their prediction

The only one that knew the gender of you baby besides the ladies at the doctor's office was your best friend, Emily. She was a baker and had made the cake for the Winnie the Pooh themed, Gender Reveal.

Zac: "Hey, you." You felt him put his arms around you from behind and rest his hands on your tummy. "How are you feeling?"
You: "I'm so excited! We finally get to know!"
Zac kisses your cheek.

Later that day you all gather around the table in the backyard where the cake was hidden under a box.

Zac grabs your hand and gets everyone's attention.
Zac: "Thank you everyone for coming out today. Y/N and I are so excited to be parents and can't wait to hold our bundle of joy. We know we can't do this without your support and love and we are excited to see our child raised by our village. So, who's ready to see what this little one is going to be?"
People whoop and holler.

You: "Everyone help us count down." You grab one side of the box and Zac grabs the other.

"3....2....1"

1"