Zachary Levi; Kisses

You had met your husband, Zach, several years ago after bumping into him in a supermarket.
You went on several dates and you knew in your heart that he was the one for you.

You were married after being engaged for eight months. He wanted to get married before a big filming project started. You weren't wanting to wait for it to be over to tie the knot. So you threw together a wedding and spent a week in Bora Bora for your honeymoon.

Now, Zach has been away for almost a month filming a new movie. You couldn't take not seeing him, so you quit your job, after much deliberation with him, and decided to join him while he was filming. He knew you loved your job, but he wasn't about to argue with you, knowing that you are stubborn.

You flew to Vancouver where he was filming. Instead of having an assistant meet you at the airport, he met you. He was dressed in casual clothes with sunglasses and a ball cap. You ran to him as he wrapped his strong arms around you.

Zach: "I can't believe you are here!"
You: "Me neither!"
You both pulled away and he captured your lips with his.

Time Skip

You both decided to try some local Air BnBs instead of staying in a hotel. You went with him to set every morning and either hung out with the other castmates, the crew, or in his trailer. He loved having you there. Whenever he got the chance he came over to you and kissed you either on the lips, forehead, cheek, or neck; just to make you feel special.

The cast was also grateful for your presence as Zach was more relaxed with you there.

One night after being on set all day, you journeyed down to the little yard beside your Air BnB and laid down watching the stars. Zach had drifted off to sleep on the couch while watching a movie and you wanted some fresh air.

You started thinking about all of the adventures that may lie ahead for you and your hubby: children, traveling, movie-making, triumphs, sorrows, and so much more. Your thoughts were interrupted as your man laid down in the grass beside you.

Zach: "Whatcha doin out here Honey?"
You: "Just watching the stars and thinking."
Zach: "Whatcha thinking about?"
You smile: "You."
Zach: "What about me?"
You: "Oh, just how much I love you, love us, love being married."
He smiles.

Zach: "I love all of those things

Zach: "I love all of those things."
You: "I'm glad to know you also love yourself." you say laughing.
Zach rolls on his side to face you and boops your nose. "You know what I meant."
You: "Maybe I do, maybe I don't." you smirk.
Zach: "You know I love you."
You: "Yeah, but I love to hear you say it."
You roll over and give him a lingering passionate kiss.

Zach: "I love you Mrs. Levi."
You lean in and kiss him again. He grabs your hips and brings you toward him so that you are as close as you can possibly be.
You: "And I love you, Mr. Levi."