Corbyn Besson; Sink Bath

You had been married to Corbyn for two years. You just had a baby girl, Reese, eight months ago and this would be the first time you left Corbyn with her all day, without you. Your mom had treated you to an all day shopping spree for your 26th birthday.

You were having a great time when your phone started ringing with a Facetime request. It was from Corbyn so you took it. You open the Facetime to see your handsome husband.

You: "Hey Handsome, what's up? How's Reesy?"He laughs

He laughs.
Corbyn: "Well.... She had a bit of an explosion so I decided to give her a bath in the bathroom sink."
You were smiling.
He was laughing.
Corbyn: "She's so cute, the little chunky monkey. Is she always fascinated with the faucet?"
He was starting to belly laugh at your daughter and that made you laugh too.
You: "Yeah. It's the cutest thing. Let me see her."
He flips the camera around to show you your cutie pie baby in the sink.

You: "Awww

You: "Awww. She's so adorable."
The phone is shaking from Corbyn's chuckles.
Corbyn then gets closer to her and you can hear him blow raspberries on her chubby little arms.
She giggles and giggles at him, which made you laugh.

Corbyn: "We miss you."
You: "I miss you."
Corbyn: "Well, I just wanted to share the cuteness with you. I'll see you when you get home."
You: "Ok. I love you."
Corbyn giggles, "I love you too, Baby. Bye."
You smile, "Bye."