Zachary Levi; Contest Winner

You had won a contest! You were not only going to fly to New York City for two days, but you were going to meet Zachary Levi. You had entered the contest via Zach's Instagram.

The contest was to take a picture of your Shazam ticket, post it on Instagram, and use the hashtag he made up. He was then going to randomly select one person to come spend a full day with him in New York City, all expenses paid.

You had entered because you had already seen the movie and kept the ticket stub. A week later you had a DM from Zach telling you you had won. Never in a million years would you have thought you would actually win, but you did.

So you packed your things and answered all of the questions asked by Zach's team.

One month later, you were flying to NYC.

You landed and were met by someone holding a sign with your name on it. You go to them and introduce yourself. They put down the sign and introduce themselves as Jason, Zach's manager. You shake hands and hit the road to meet up with Zach for a late dinner; as you arrived to NYC at 8:45 p.m.

You pull up to a lovely looking restaurant and you were thankful that you had decided to go somewhat business casual for your flight.

You walked into the dimly lit cafe and the manager followed you

You walked into the dimly lit cafe and the manager followed you. You caught Zach's eye as you approached with Jason. He stood from his chair and reached to shake your hand.

Zach: "Hi, Y/N, right?"
You shake his hand.
You: "Yes, sir."
Zach: "Please, call me Zach."
The manager leaves the restaurant and instructs Zach as to where you are both staying. He would meet you back at the hotel in a while. You were somewhat thankful for Jason's ability to step back and not hover over the both of you.
You ended up making small talk about where you lived, what you do for a living, and your family until the food came. You were getting more and more comfortable by the minute.

Zach: "So, Y/N, would you like to see my party trick?"
You laugh and nod.
Zach: "I'm about to amaze you, you're sure your ready?"
You: "Yep."
Zach: "Ok, cause I'm telling you, it's the best one I've got!"
You were getting anxious now, "Just show me, Zach!"
He laughs and grabs a spoon off of the table. He winds his hands as if doing some magic, which makes you giggle. He then simply places the spoon on his nose balancing it there and looks at you.
Zach: "I know you're impressed by that!"

You laugh.

Time Skip

After several more hours at the cafe, you started to yawn. You were so intrigued by Zach, but that flight was starting to catch up to you. Zach thankfully noticed.
Zach: "Let's continue this conversation as we walk to the hotel?"
You simply nod.
Zach had already paid the bill and you both stepped outside into the chilly night air. Thankfully, the hotel was only three blocks away.

Zach: "So, tell me, is there anything particular you want to do tomorrow?"
You think.
You: "No. I mean this is my first time in NYC, so I don't really know what is even an option."
He looks shocked with his mouth agape.
Zach: "I get the privilege to accompany a first time visiter?"
You nod.
Zach: "Sweet. I know exactly what we'll do tomorrow then."
You: "And what would that be?"
Zach: "You'll just have to wait and see.

You kept walking, but you weren't paying attention for a few seconds, that's when you accidentally slipped off of the curb. Zach must have seen it coming and quickly reacted. He grabbed your waist and pulled you back to him as quick as it took for one foot to hit the street.

You both just stood there for a minute, both in shock at what was happening. He was still holding you to him by your waist and your face was somewhat burrowed in his chest.

You look up to find his eyes looking at you.
You: "Thanks."
Zach smiles, "No problem."
He lets you go and you begin to walk again.

You reach the hotel and Jason is waiting on you in the lobby.
Jason: "You're bags are already in your room. Here's your key. Zach is in the room directly across from yours. I'll see you both back down here at 8 tomorrow morning to discuss tomorrow's plans?"
Zach : "Actually I'll meet you at 8, Y/N, meet me at 8:30 down here."
All three of you get in the elevator and head for the sixth floor.
Jason gets off here, but you and Zach stay on until reaching the eighth floor.
Zach: "Oh, by the way wear something casual tomorrow for the day, we'll eat fancy tomorrow night."
You: "Ok."

You turn your backs on each other and slide the keys into your prospective rooms. Then you had a thought.
You: "Oh, Zach."
Zach: "Yeah."
You: "What if I need to get ahold of you before tomorrow morning?"
Zach: "Oh, right."
He turns around and hands you his phone.
Zach: "Give me your number and I'll text you."
You do so.
He texts you right there in the hallway to make sure the number you put in was right. It was.
Zach: "Good night Y/N."
You: "Good night."

You thought about your evening as you got dressed for bed. You thought about Zach, but your mind kept going back to the way he held you on the street. You felt safe and secure, but mainly you felt like you wanted to stay that way for as long as you could. This was madness, you thought, he would never notice you to be more than a fan girl that won a contest.

Little did you know, Zach was already laying in bed thinking of you. Wondering how someone could feel so right so quickly. He wondered how he could "impress"you more to hear you laugh, he loved your laugh. He wanted to know, how to accidentally brush against your hand while walking tomorrow. Maybe he'd hold it? He fell asleep smiling, wondering how your lips would feel on his, and how he could be such a hopeless romantic to fall in love with a girl he just met.

..............................................................................................
Requested by _NRobin_