Noah Centineo; Y/N's Water Broke

You and Noah were married after dating for three years. You had met each other during the filming of his Netflix movie, The Perfect Date. You were a girl in need of a stand in, that was your role. You were on the set for about eight hours one day and you both hit it off.

Five years later, you are waddling around your LA home waiting for Noah to go to your appointment with the doctor. He was at a photoshoot for promotion for his new movie.

You decided to actually try to look cute today to surprise your hubby. You hated that you weren't feeling 100% yourself and seemed to never put the effort into making yourself presentable. He never said anything, of course, but you knew. This is what you sent Noah while at his shoot.

You waited for his response, but didn't get one

You waited for his response, but didn't get one. That was strange, so you texted his manager to see if everything was alright. He replied back very quickly and just said he was away from his phone for the moment.

You just lounged around for a few hours browsing Netflix. You had just gotten up from the couch, which was a chore, to make the bed when you felt a gush of something go down your legs. You looked and immediately froze..... Your water broke.

What? Wait! It couldn't have broken you were only 38 weeks. You froze for another few seconds and convinced yourself to calm down. First things first, call Noah. Of course he didn't answer. So you called his manager, Nick.

Nick: "Hey Y/N. What's up?"
You: "I need Noah home right away."
You could hear the shift in his tone at that moment.
Nick: "Why? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
You: "No. Not exactly, but I think my water just broke."
You were still standing in the same spot. That's when the contractions started to appear.
You: "Nick! I need Noah... Now!"
You were grimacing against the pain. At least Noah's shoot was only ten minutes away.

Nick: "Noah! Noah! Come here..... I know he's in the middle of a shoot!..... Listen, don't give me crap, his wife's water just broke."

You hear shuffling on the other end as you try to waddle to the dining room to lean on the table.

Noah: "Honey! Baby! Are you ok? Where are you? I'm coming home... Nick, if you don't get the car here right now, I'm running home.... It's ok, Baby, I'll be there in a minute."
He could hear your labored breathing.
Noah: "Stay on the line with me, Baby. I need you to tell me when a contraction starts and when it ends so we can time them. Can you do that?"
You were finally able to speak.
You were out of breath. "Yeah. I think. One just ended."

Five minutes later your husband was running through the door. He came to you immediately and  walked you to the car.
He kissed your temple as you walked.
Noah: "I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner, Baby."
You: "You're here now and that's all that matters."

You arrived to the hospital in record time and were given paperwork to fill out. Noah was somewhat furious about that as you were clearly in labor. But you did the paperwork as fast as you could and they got you in a room quickly.

Three hours later you were holding your precious baby boy, Trenton Reid Centineo.

Several weeks after Reid's birth, Noah got some proofs of the pictures taken on the day Reid was born

This picture was taken right before Nick called for Noah

This was the picture captured when Noah heard that your water had broken

You would always cherish these pictures of your hubby and you were thankful someone was able to capture the moment you both realized your lives were getting ready to change forever.