Tom Welling; Pillow Fort

You: "Yay!" You do a little hop skip and a jump over to your fiance who just walked in the door after being gone the past few days.

Tom: "Hey, Baby."
You jump into his arms and kiss him over and over again.

Tom: "Somebody missed me".
You kiss him again. "Of course, I missed you."
Tom: "I missed you too, Baby."
He kisses you again.

He pulls away. "Do I smell brownies?"
You: "Uh huh."
Tom smirks. "Does that mean what I think it means?"
You and Tom at the same time: "Movie night!"

Tom: "We haven't had one of these in a while."
You: "Well you've been awfully busy lately. Eating brownies without a cuddle buddy is not on my favorite past times list."
He chuckles. "Well your cuddle buddy needs a shower."

You hold your nose. "I mean I agree with you. You smell like clean clothes and deodorant. Yuck."
Tom shoves your arm knowing you're being sarcastic.

You: "Well, while you do that I'll get the movie ready and the blanket fort in the bedroom.

Tom: "Ah, yes. The obligatory blanket fort and brownie movie night. I'm so excited."
You smack his butt. "Then hurry on up and get your tushy in the shower."
He laughs.

A few minutes later you hear the bedroom shower turn on. You gather the blankets and pillows and start to construct the fort around your bed in the bedroom.

You weren't really paying attention and slipped off the bed into the floor with a huge thud when you were reaching for the pillow in the floor. On the way down a book and several pillows fall as well. You shriek and then start cracking up. That wasn't graceful whatsoever.

You hear the shower stop and peak around the bed post to see Tom running out of the bathroom in his towel.

Tom: "What happened?" He was so concerned and here you were in a pile of pillows on the floor crying because you're laughing so hard

He was so concerned and here you were in a pile of pillows on the floor crying because you're laughing so hard.

Tom knows you aren't too hurt and giggles at you laughing so hard. He picks up a pillow and gently smacks you with it. "You're such a dweeb."

You: "But I'm your dweeb."
Tom: "You got that right."

You pull yourself together and get up off the floor. You eye Tom up and down. "Hey, I don't think it's really that fair to you."

Tom: "What are you talking about?"
You: "I didn't buy the tickets."
Tom: "Tickets?"
You wink: "To the gun show."

He giggles and charges at you ready to tickle you relentlessly.