Tom Welling; Fantasy Wedding

You were working on the set of Smallville. It was your job to do the makeup and hair resets for the actors mid-scene if they needed it.

You were also newly engaged to Tom Welling. He had proposed to you over the weekend break.

You and Tom had hit it off in your short interactions on set and then again when the cast and crew would go out on the weekends

You and Tom had hit it off in your short interactions on set and then again when the cast and crew would go out on the weekends. You were shocked Tom would be remotely interested in someone like you, a little rough around the edges.

You had paved your own way your entire life. You grew up in the foster care system and when you were 18 you aged out of the system. You didn't have a penny to your name until you befriended the local hair salon owner who would pay you to clean the salon. When she caught you experimenting with your own hair day after day after work hours, she offered to help pay your way to beauty school.

After scrounging for money by working three jobs and sleeping on a park bench most nights, you had finally earned a spot in a major salon.

After years of saving and pinching pennies you had decided to try your hand at your own side business, doing hair and makeup for weddings on the weekends.

You eventually were making enough money to stop living hand to mouth.

And here you are years later on a popular TV show set working with prestigious directs and actors.

You looked down at your ring admiring it and thinking of how far you'd come.

You looked up to see Tom approaching the set from the wardrobe department's trailer. He was in a well-fitted tux. That black fabric against his tan skin... You couldn't help but watch him. He caught you watching him and smiled from ear to ear.

Tom yelled over the roar of the production crew to you, "This is just a preview." He stuck his tongue out. He knew what he was doing.

You watched him perform his scenes and when they needed to film him in the car, you needed to touch up his makeup. You approached the car with your gear. He leans over the seat and smiles his beautifully, brilliant smile. It just made your heart soar. 

Tom: "What do you think?"You: "What do you mean what do I think?"Tom: "I mean, I haven't been able to stop thinking about if this were our wedding day

You: "What do you mean what do I think?"
Tom: "I mean, I haven't been able to stop thinking about if this were our wedding day. How I would feel. The anticipation. The excitement."

You smiled as you dabbed his face.
You: "I've definitely enjoyed watching you run around in that tux." You wink at him.
You: "And I can't say that I haven't been making mental notes all day long about what I think would be good for our wedding. But I think I have one simple request."
Tom: "What would that be?"
You: "As long as you're there, I think it will be perfect."

Tom leans forward to brush his lips against yours.

Director: "Alright, lovebirds. Let's get moving."

You smile and whisper, "Don't miss me too much."