Matt Daddario; Friends? Part 2

Matt: "Your house is beautiful

Matt: "Your house is beautiful."
He says as he hops out of the car and shuts the door. He holds out his finger; you are still seated in the drivers seat. He runs around the front of the car and opens your door for you.

Y/N: "Why thank you." You say as you step out of the car. What a gentleman."

Matt: "Can I help you carry your stuff inside?"

You were still stuck on the fact he was being chivalrous and totally forgot that you needed to get your suitcase out of the backseat. You blush.

Y/N: "Yes please."

Matt: He gets your suitcase and hoists his duffel bag over his shoulder. "You're awfully cute when you blush."

When he says this you blush even more, and as you are about to say something stupid, your mom comes out the front door.

Mom: "Hi sweetie!" She hugs you and kisses your cheek.

She then notices Matt and her jaw drops a bit. You lean in and whisper... "Mom your gawking." She closes her mouth and smiles.

Mom: "You must be Matt. I'm *M/N (mother's name)." As he puts his hand out to shake hers, she goes around it and hugs him.

Y/N: "Oh I forgot to mention, we are all huggers."

Matt smiles and hugs her back.
Matt: "That's great. I am too."

Your mom lets go of Matt.

Matt: "Oh. Y/N. I almost forgot, can I borrow your phone to call my manager and let him know what's going on?"

You pull your phone out of your back pocket and toss it to him. "Absolutely."

Matt walks away. Your mom turns and looks at you with an eyebrow raised. "I'm speechless honey. All I can say is you have my blessing." This makes both of you giggle and you lightly shove your mom. "When he's finished bring him inside and show him the guest room. Then I have supper ready in the dining room. Your dad went golfing with some guys from church, he should be back within the hour."

You nod. Your mother walks back inside. You walk up on the porch and sit in one of the wooden seats. You watch Matt pace as he talks on your phone, holding it to his ear with one hand and uses the other to wave around as he talks. You hear Matt say.

Matt: "Yeah she's cute and her family sounds great. I'm going to go to the mechanic shop early tomorrow and see how long it will take to get a new tire and fix the rest of the damage. If you need me, call this number, but only if it's an emergency. I don't want her phone going off for me every ten minutes."

Matt thinks your cute? You knew that you had already become infatuated with him, but could it be the same for him about you?

Your thoughts are interupted by a bark from the back yard. Cody!