Jack Avery; Flirting

You were super excited because you were going to take your first visit to your cousin Corbyn's apartment in LA by yourself.

You and Corbyn were just one year apart and grew up together. Thankfully, you had kept your closeness even after he joined his friends in LA to create the band Why Don't We.

You got off the plane at LAX grabbed your bags and went outside where Corbyn was waiting with Jonah for you.

You arrived at the car and Corbyn got out to hug you tight and help you with your suitcase.

Corbyn: "Hey, Squirt! I'm so happy to see you." He said as he hoisted you into the air while hugging you.

You giggle.

Jonah hops out of the drivers seat to give you a hug as well. You had met Jonah through Corbyn when they toured together before Why Don't We.
Jonah: "It's good to see you. How was your flight?"
You: "It was fine. Long, but worth it! How are you both doing?"
You all hop into the car. Corbyn allowing you to sit next to Jonah in the passenger's seat.

Corbyn: "We're great. We were actually headed to the studio to record with the boys after we picked you up and.... maybe got some ice cream?"
Corbyn knew you too well. You LOVED ice cream!

You: "Yes! Ice cream sounds amazing."
Jonah: "You don't mind spending some time at the studio do you? I mean we could always get you an Uber to the apartments."

You: "No. I'm fine. I'd love to meet the rest of the boys and see the behind the scenes."

Corbyn caught your eye in the mirror and wiggled his eyebrows. He knew that you had been texting Jack a good bit lately. Jack had contacted you through Corbyn after meeting you via Facetime. Nothing was serious, of course, but you were constantly texting each other.

Corbyn: "Jack's awfully excited to see you."
You nod your head and smirk.
Corbyn: "I knew it!"
You: "Knew what?"
Corbyn: "You like him don't you?"
Jonah glances at your blushing face.
Jonah: "It's ok, Y/N. We won't say anything."
You: "Yeah right." You say sarcastically.
Jonah: "What you don't trust us?"
You: "You may have hit it right on the nose, my friend."
Corbyn: "Oh come on, how am I not trustworthy?"
Jonah: "Oh boy."
You: "Hmmm where shall I start?" You say tapping your chin. "How about in second grade when I snuck into your Mom's stash of candy in her nightstand? I would have gotten away with that Corbyn Besson! But, noooo. Someone had to go and be a tattle tale."
He laughs.
Corbyn: "I forgot about that one."
Jonah is also snickering.

You continue to recount time after time that Corbyn blabbed a secret. You pulled into the ice cream place and went inside. Jonah paid for yours, after much debate. You went back to the previous conversation after the boys received their ice cream and you were waiting on yours.

Ding

Ding. You looked down at your phone. Speak of the devil, Jack was texting you.
Jack: "You land?"
You text back.
You: "Yep, headed to the studio now with Jonah and Corbs."
You must have been smiling as you texted.

Corbyn: "Looks like someone got a text from JackiePoo." He says teasingly.
You punch his shoulder.
Jonah: "You never did say that you like him?"
Ding. You look down at your phone.
Jack: Good! I can't wait to finally meet you in person.

Jonah looks at Corbyn, "I don't think she needs to verbalize it." Corbyn just winks at Jonah.

Time Skip

You were quite nervous. You were really excited to meet the boys, especially a certain Jack Avery. You would be lying if you said you didn't want the relationship to turn more flirtatious, it was just a matter of if Jack felt the same.

You enter the studio behind the boys. They walk down a hallway to the elevator and go to the fourth floor. The elevator dings and the doors open. Immediately you can hear laughing coming from the hallway. You look up to see Daniel and Eben goofing off with a penny board in the hall.

Daniel: "Finally you all got here." He picks up the penny board with his left hand and walks over to you.

He sticks out his hand. "You must be Y/N."
You: "That's me. Daniel, right?"
Daniel: "Yes ma'am. This is Eben."
Eben shakes your hand as well and walks through a nearby door.

Daniel: "It's awesome that you can come for a visit, how was your flight?"

Before you could answer Zach and Jack walk out of the door Eben had gone through. Immediately you lose your train of thought, but thankfully Daniel doesn't mind.

Zach approaches you first. Instead of a handshake he gives you a hug.
Zach: "Hey Y/N, I'm Zach. It's nice to finally meet you after hearing about you so much."
You: "Awww. That's sweet. I hope Corbyn didn't tell you any embarrassing stories."
Zach: "Actually, I think Jack talks more about you than Corbyn does."

You look up to catch Jack's eyes. He's embarrassed you can tell.
You pull away from the hug and look to Corbyn.
You: "Well I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered."
Zach laughs.

Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel all walk into the room leaving you, Zach, and Jack.

Jack approaches you and encompasses you in a hug.
You: "Hey Jack! It's nice to finally get to meet you."
Jack just sighs and pulls you closer.
Zach must have felt awkward because he left you two in the hall by yourselves.
Jack: "It's nice to finally get to see you."

Just then Eben peaks his head out.
Eben: "Yo, Jack if you want to be home by dark I suggest you get in here."
Jack lets go of you and leads you both into the room.

Time Skip

You spend several hours at the studio talking with the boys, mainly Jack, about life and their music. It was finally Jack's turn to record and as he is headed to the booth he turns around and blows you a kiss.

Thankfully, the other boys don't see it, but you sure did

Thankfully, the other boys don't see it, but you sure did. This was going to be a great trip!

................................................................
Requested by gardenfullofrxses.