Kian Lawley; Sharing a Bed

You: "Hey I'm outside. Do you see me?"
You could hear JC, "Kian, quit being an idiot on the phone and help me look for Y/N."
Kian: "Hey, senior stupido, I'm on the frickin phone with her."
JC: "Oh.... Ello, Y/N!"
You couldn't help but chuckle. "Wait, I think I see your car."
It was definitely them. You hung up.
Kian jumps out of the passenger seat and almost tackles you to the ground. You gain your balance and hug him back. He turns around and sticks his tongue out at JC.
Kian: "Ha ha, I got to hug her first!"
JC whined, "I want a turn."
These boys knew how to make you feel better.

The whole reason for your trip was to get your mind off of your family drama and remember how to smile again. Kian and JC had offered to pay for you to come out and hang with them for a few weeks and you had accepted the offer.

It didn't hurt that you had a little crush on Kian, but they were both such good friends and you were missing them terribly.

Kian grabbed your suitcase while JC gave you a big bear hug.

You rode back to the house they were both staying in.

Kian: "So we have a predicament, Y/N."
Y/N: "What kind of predicament?"
JC: "Basically Kian wants you to sleep with him."
Kian slaps JC on the shoulder and quickly tries to explain himself.
Kian: "It's not like that. I want to offer for you to sleep in my room because I have a bigger cozier bed and we don't want you to sleep on the couch."
JC: "And he (he winks and whispers) wants you in his bed."
You laugh as Kian screams at JC and smacks him again.

You: "Kian, I would be honored to sleep in your bed."
You knew it was a possibility that you would have to bunk with one of them and Kian did have a king bed.

JC: "Oooooooo, I'm wearing earplugs tonight. Y'all are gonna get freaky!"
You and Kian both smack JC this time.

You had stayed up until three am talking with both Kian and JC. Then JC decided to go to bed. You and Kian then decided to do the same.

You changed into a long t-shirt and short shorts then hopped in bed. Before turning out the lights you shifted over to Kian and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked a little surprised.

Kian: "What was that for?"
You: "For being exactly what I needed tonight."
Kian looks at you and winks.

Kian: "Anything for you

Kian: "Anything for you."