Michael B Jordan; Photo Op

Michael: "Babe look this way

Michael: "Babe look this way." He snapped a picture. "Now start to walk away and look over your shoulder at me."

You do as instructed. Michael had been complaining that he didn't have many pictures of you so he insisted on doing a photo shoot. He grabbed your camera and told you to go pick out a few outfits. So you did, of course. Anything to make him happy, and if that meant modeling for the day, you thought you could handle it.

You and Michael had gotten married seven months ago after a very brief engagement. You were getting used to Michael being on the move all of the time. And you enjoyed looking at his pictures while he was gone, so to give him some pictures of you made sense. In fact, he didn't know but you had even scheduled a boudoir session for the weekend while he was away. You wanted to present it to him when you went to visit him in Hawaii while he would be filming a movie in about a month.

A month seemed like such a long time to be away from him. You had grown very found of waking up to him in the morning and kissing him goodnight. But with your work, it was hard to find time to break free and take a vacation.

Time Skip...
You had just settled into the hotel room after greeting your husband. You couldn't wait to show him the pictures from your session! You actually thought you looked hot. So you made him sit down and presented him with the book.

Michael: "Babe? What is this?"
He opens the first page.
His mouth opens wide and he shifts in his sheet, immediately enthralled in the picture of you.

He turns the page

He turns the page.

Michael looks up to you. "Dang, Girl."

You knew what that look meant. The rest of the pictures would have to wait.

.................................................................................
As requested by andema27