Tom Hiddleston; Mom

Warning: This one is quite sad.

You and Tom were coming home from a date night out. You left your 8-month-old daughter, Genevieve Ray Hiddleston,

with your parents and decided to take some time for yourself and Tom

You kissed your baby goodbye and slid into the passenger seat of the car next to your husband. This was the first time you were apart from your baby, and Tom wanted to make sure you enjoyed yourself.

You both went out to a gorgeous restaurant cafe without outdoor seating. You sat and talked to your husband for hours and finally when you couldn't stop looking at your phone, Tom decided to move on with the night.

Tom: "Honey, stop worrying. Your mom and dad raised you, right?"
You looked up at him from your phone.
You: "Yes. But this is different. Dad is getting older and Mom said she was going to run to the grocery store. If she leaves G with Dad and something happens..."
Tom: "G is fine. Stop thinking of only her and let's go on a walk."
You put your phone down and take a deep breath.
Tom takes his right hand from the steering wheel and reaches over to rub his thumb on your cheek.
Tom: "Relax. Tonight is about us."
You turn and kiss his palm.

You went on a moonlit walk at a local park. You kissed, laughed, and just enjoyed each other's company.

You decided to go home early after you complained of your shoes being uncomfortable.

You were just texting your mom when your father called.

Dad: "Honey, where are you?" He sounded panicked.
You immediately sit up straighter and grab Tom's arm.
You: "We're about two miles out. Why? What's wrong?"
Dad: "Mom has been in an accident. The police just called me and told me to get there right away. I'm loading up G now. But you're closer."
He explains the location and you tell your husband where to go.
You come upon a lot of flashing blue lights. Police, fire trucks, and several ambulances. You dart from the car and try to get close to the accident. A police officer stops you.

You explain that your mother was in the accident.
Tom was within hearing distance when he heard.
Officer: "I'm sorry ma'am. She was pronounced just a few moments ago."

You crumble to your knees and look back at your husband, choking on sobs.

Tom came to you and knelt down to cradle you

After a few minutes you saw your dad pull up. He saw you and knew immediately.

Time Skip

Several years later you were laying in your hospital room cradling your newborn baby girl. Your dad walked in and Tom met him with a hug.

Your dad asks to hold her and you oblige. He sits down with her in his arms.

Dad: "Hey, princess." he coos. He looks to you and Tom both sitting on the hospital bed.
Dad: "I forgot how tiny they are." He looks down at her and says, "What's her name?"

You tear up a bit and say, "Y/Mom's/N Hiddleston."

You all shared a few minutes of quiet tears and sweet memories.