Zachary Levi; I Miss You

You were married to the devilishly handsome and hilariously funny, Zachary Levi. You became his Mrs. a few years ago and since then life has been a whirlwind. You have had two children together, twins in fact. And he was the most precious Daddy to those two munchkins.

A little girl- Harper Ann Levi-Pugh and Treyton Paul Levi-Pugh

The babies were both eleven months old now and life was starting to slow down.

Two days ago, Zach was holding both babies with tears streaming down his face kissing their cute chubby faces telling them he would miss them. You remember how heartbreaking it was to watch him cry knowing he would be gone for a little over a week. You kissed him sweetly and wiped the tears from his face.

The babies had a horrible night the first night he wasn't there. He was always the one to sing them a little song and tuck them in as you stood and watched from the doorway. It was your favorite part of the day. Without Daddy there, the babies were quite distraught. But you didn't elect to tell Zach that when he had Facetimed you the next day.

Today the littles had went down pretty easily and you knew Zach would be calling in a few hours. You straightened the house and had just sat on the couch when he called you.

You answered.

Zach: Hey, Gorgeous

Zach: Hey, Gorgeous.
You (winking): Hey, yourself. Already in bed?
Zach: Yeah, I decided to call it an early night. Today has been a rough one.
You: Aw. Why's that, Love?
Zach: Because you're not here, of course. And I miss my babies! Are they already asleep?
You nod. "Yeah, they went down about an hour ago. We miss you around here."

Zach: "Why did I think I could handle a trip away?" He said as he rested his head on his pillow

You: "You're doing great, Honey!"
Zach: "But all I've thought about since the moment I left is you, Harper, and Trey. I'm not sure I want to ever feel like this again."
You: "What are you saying?"
Zach: "I'm saying, at one time acting and being in the public eye was all I ever wanted. It's what I thought I needed in order to be happy and feel fulfilled. It's not like that anymore and I'm realizing without my beautiful wife and kids, I'm not fully me. I'm not fully happy. I think I want to take a break from acting for a while."
You sigh. "You know I will support you in whatever decision you make right?"
He nods.
You: "I will never tell you that I wouldn't rather have you home and if that's what makes you happy, let's do it!"
Zach: "Do you think the fans would understand?"
You: "Honey, the fans would probably rather you do what is best for you. And it's not like you can walk away now and never have the option to go back later, right?"
Zach smiles. "You're right."
You: "Then it sounds like it's settled."
Zach sighs again but this time you can see the stress melting away from his face.
Zach: "I knew you would be supportive. My stupid anxiety was eating me up about having this conversation all day."
You: "I'm always going to have your back, Honey."
Zach: "I know.... And that's one of the many, many, many reasons I love you with my whole heart." He kisses the screen.
You lean in and kiss your phone screen back and giggle. "And I love you, Mr. Zachary Levi Pugh. Now come home to me. I miss you."
Zach: " I miss you too."