Sebastian Stan; Meeting

You were so excited to go see the red carpet premier of The Avengers; Infinity War. Partially because you loved the Marvel franchise and partially because your favorite actors were in the movie. You decided to get ready super early because you wanted a good seat near the carpet.

You wore something like this:

You wanted to make sure you looked cute, but could still function throughout the day

You wanted to make sure you looked cute, but could still function throughout the day. You grabbed your tote with your purse, book, autograph book, and portable phone charger.

You decided to go to Starbucks down the street from your LA apartment to get a caffeine fix for your early morning and long day ahead. Turning off the light to your apartment and locking the door behind you.

As you are walking to Stabucks, you realize you need to call an Uber to get you closer to the premiere. You pull your phone out of your purse inside your tote bag. You continue to walk at a fast clip through the busy sidewalks trying to navigate through the hustle and bustle. You had just confirmed your call for an Uber and felt someone bump into you. Flustered, you drop your phone and purse, making it spill out onto the sidewalk, luckily you had just cleaned it out the day before.

A male voice said, "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."
You look up to see a slightly bearded young man with sunglasses and a baseball cap. Immediately you knew you had seen him from somewhere. You happened to glance behind the chiseled young man to see an Infinity War poster featuring Winter Soldier, Sebastian Stan, in the forefront. Your focus shifted back to the guy, as he picked up your lipstick from the sidewalk and handed it back to you.

Y/N: "No way. (As you you held your mouth and instant recognition washed over you.) Y-Y-You're Sebastian Stan?"

He takes off his sunglasses.

Sebastian: "You are right

Sebastian: "You are right. Looks like my disguise wasn't that great."

He puts his hand out to shake yours.

Sebastian: "What's your name?"

Dropping your tote bag to the ground you hurriedly dodge his hand and go straight for a hug.