Tom Hiddleston; To the Rescue

You were currently working on the set of Thor Ragnarok for the second month. You were cast as Valkyerie. You were honored to be apart of such a cast of amazing actors, one of which being your best friend, Tom Hiddleston.

You had been dating a man, Justin, for over four years until one night after filming, you found a message from him left on your phone. He simply said, "We're through."

At first you thought it was a joke. You had been dating for so long and hadn't had any problems that you knew of. It was beginning to feel like a long distance relationship with the amount of work you were doing.

You decided to call him, not understanding what was going on. Turns out the man had blocked your number and all forms of communication. You decided to call Justin's mother, who also didn't answer your call. You texted his sister.
Finally, his sister called you.
Bri: "Hi Y/N. Let me make this short. No, I didn't know he was planning this. No, I didn't know that he was cheating on you. Yes, I'm upset about it. No, I don't know where he is. No, I'm not getting into the middle of this. Just know that it's over and for your sake, you should be happy." With that she hung up.

You were devastated. Cheating? On me? With who? How long? Why? You were inconsolable. The man you wanted to, at one time, spend the rest of your life with was with someone else.
You collapsed onto your hotel bed and sobbed for what seemed like hours, but in reality was about forty-five minutes.

You texted your mom the news and fully expected a call from her any minute. What you didn't expect was a knock on your hotel door. You quickly wipe your eyes and peak through the peephole in the door. Tom? Wait! You were supposed to go out with the cast tonight for dinner. Shoot!!

You knew you were going to have to talk about it at some point and you needed the company. You opened the door.
Tom: "Hey, Y/N are you re.... Hey, what's wrong, Honey?"
He grabs your arms as you continue to wipe your eyes.
You allow him in the room, the door shutting behind him. You knew he was concerned but you were having trouble allowing words to escape your mouth without wailing. He leads you to the bed and sits down next to you, rubbing your back.

Tom: "Honey, just breath. Is it family? Did something happen with Momma Y/L/N?"
You shake your head.
Tom: "Here. Why don't I tell the guys we won't be joining them tonight. I'll change into something more comfortable. You should get cleaned up and ready for bed, try to calm down. I'll come back here in about twenty minutes and we'll talk? Sound good?"
You nod your head.
The tears are still pouring. He stands you up as he does and encapsulates you in a big bear hug.

Tom: "It will be alright, Love. Whatever it is, it will be alright."

Time Skip

Your mom still hasn't called you, but that wasn't strange, she was always busy. Tom knocked on the door again. The tears had slowed but were still escaping your eyes. Your chest was heavy and you knew you looked like a mess.

Tom walked in and sat you both on your bed.
Tom: "Talk to me. What's going on?"
You: "It-it's Jus-tin. He che-at-ed on-n me." You threw your face into your hands as your body rocked with the sobs.
Tom: "Oh, Darling. How awful." He wraps his arms around you again.
You calm down enough to shove your phone toward Tom. He sees the message from Justin.

Time Skip

It has been almost an hour of Tom just listening to your brokenness. He finally leaned against your headboard and started talking about the past. About him and you playing in the neighborhood streets together, drawing with chalk, riding bikes, adventuring into the woods and pastures. Once he started you smiling, he kept talking. He knew it was going to make you feel better to go back to good memories.

Tom: "Remember in grade school when those girls made fun of you for your lost teeth. You came to me crying saying you didn't have anymore friends because of your teeth. I remember sitting next to you and vowing to be your friend no matter what."

You nod your head

You nod your head. "And you have kept that promise for sure."

He smiled. "Remember when we were teenagers and didn't know how to dance? You were invited by that athlete to the banquet dance and came to me for dancing advice." He laughed. "We were so naive and ignorant. I remember trying to teach you some moves. You remember this one?"

He got off the bed and started dancing.

You both were a laughing mess by the time he was done

You: "Remember the pillow fights we had in our forts? I used to love getting pounded by a pillow from you. And then sneakily hitting you back when you least expected it.... Kinda like this." You picked up a pillow and hit Tom.
To which he proceeded to pick up two more pillows and zing them at you.

After almost destroying the hotel pillows you collapsed back on the bed

After almost destroying the hotel pillows you collapsed back on the bed. You faced Tom.
You: "I'm so glad to have you in my life Tom. You're a great friend. Thanks for putting up with me."

He shuffles closer to you and you lay your head on his chest.
Tom: "You've never been a bother. Never been too much to handle, I'm grateful everyday for your friendship. I'll always be here for you, Darling."