Sebastian Stan; Hiding

You were standing in line at a local coffee shop. You had just interviewed for a job and were pretty dressed up.

You were standing there waiting to order in an awfully long line

You were standing there waiting to order in an awfully long line. You heard a commotion from the outside of the coffee shop. You turned around to see a crowd of people gathered around something. Then whoosh it was gone. Whoever was being mobbed had taken off. A few moments later the running gentleman entered the coffee shop and ran to stand in front of you in line. The screaming girls ran past the shop, they must have thought he was still running.

The stranger sighs and turns around to face you.
Stranger: "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to skip you."
He walks back to be behind you.
You: "It's fine."
You were externally calm, but internally freaking out. Sebastian Stan was standing behind you. The freaking Winter Soldier himself.

You gather all the courage you could muster and turn around.
You: "I know you were just running from fans, but I'm a huge fan."
Seb: "Really? That's awesome! I'm Sebastian."
He reaches out his hand.
You shake it.
You: "Y/N..... I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you in town?"
Seb: "Well, I'm actually just passing through. I'm supposed to meet my manager here in about an hour, but I wanted to get out of my hotel room... I was beginning to think that was a poor choice until just now."
You swear he was blushing. You sure were.

You continued to talk until you reached the counter. You ordered your coffee and Seb insisted on paying for it. He leaned up against the counter and looked at you.

Seb: "Would you mind keeping me company?"You smile

You smile. "Sure. I'd love to."
You both grab your coffees and head to a booth in the farthest corner. You sat across from each other.

You ended up talking nonstop for almost an hour and a half. Your nerves finally calmed down and you felt as if you were talking with an old friend.

Emily, Sebastian's manager, entered the shop and went to stand in line. Seb waved at her and she waved back.

You: "Well, I'd better let you enjoy the rest of your day."
Seb: "Actually I have a question."
You scoot out of the booth as does he and he pulls out his phone.
Seb: "I'd love to take you out sometime. Do you mind if I ask for your number?"
You smile.
You: "No. I don't mind at all, as long as I can get yours?"
You exchange numbers and hug each other goodbye.

Before you had reached home, you had a text from Seb. And before the company you interviewed for offered you a managerial position, you had scheduled to meet Seb again.